Words to the men

What I would have needed from you, in these moments, was that you care enough about me to help me sober up, to make sure that I don't feel uncomfortable with you there, to understand that my body is mine, sacred, only allowed to be touched with my consent. Sober consent. Unpressured consent. What I would have needed was to be treated like a valid human being, that has emotions and fears and dreams, that has a personality and opinions that are worth getting to know, and not be treated like the source of your hornyness and the means to satisfy your needs. Like an object that you are allowed, almost entitled to use, because you are a man, and you have a dick that won't stop being hard until you can release inside me. You were thinking just about you. What I would've needed in these moments, was for you think, just for a second, about me. Actually see me as a person, as the person that I am, see that I am not comfortable, see that I am way too drunk, see that I am not giving you clear consent, see that I feel pressured, feel that I am scared, acknowledge that I am too young for this to be legal, see the tears in my eyes while you fucked me, stop everything when you saw that I didn't want to anymore, realise that I'm not fully conscious, that I don't react, shouldn't that be your boundary? Isn't that a clear enough sign, that this is non-consensual sex? That you are moving into the area of rape?

I know I'm not innocent in this. I know my faults and my mistakes. I know some of it is to blame on me.
I guess I would have needed you to be a better man.