the encounter

ANNIE'S POV

"Annie aren't you coming down?, you're going to be late for school" mom yelled from where seemed to be the kitchen
"coming mom" I replied as I slipped into the new pair of baggies that I bought and headed out of my room.

I'm Annie Withorp, age 24, currently in my final year in college, have got the shape and the look, I mean big boobs and nice curves but I love to cover them all because I hate being paid attention especially unnecessary attention. We run a cosmetic store in my family but I'm not the type that uses it because am pretty enough without it. I don't care or give a damn about what people think about me, you can say I'm the careless type.

"bye mom, bye dad" I said as I grabbed my already packed launch, and another thing about me is that I skip breakfast

Later in the school*

Entering into the school compound I ran into my best friend Grace, we've known each other since we were in kindergarten and has been pretty close since then. People would actually think we are twins if not that we don't look alike. I was so excited to see her, haven't seen her in a while.

I pulled her to myself, engulfing her in a warm embrace, with my right hand on her hair. "have missed you a lot" I muttered "is that why you want to suffocate me, I ca n't bre at he" she dropped and just then did I realize that the hug was too tight

Grace scanned me as if wanting to confirm something and with the look in her eye I knew just what she wanted to say... "hum I'm not quite surprised to see you in your baggies again, but how will you get a boyfriend if you keep on dressing like this" she said teasingly. Grace was right, have never had a boyfriend and I'm not considering having one ... don't ask me why... "I don't need one for now and I'm sure you're aware of the reason behind it, plus I still have a lot ahead and I'm not like you who has dated almost all the guys in the school" I replied and with the look on her face, I knew she wasn't pleased with what I said. and just as if she doesn't want to talk about it she reminded me of the class we were supposed to have this morning.

"anyways let's go to class because the last thing you'll want is getting on Mr. Right's wrong side" and with that we left for class

After what seemed to be ages, the class finally ended, Mr. Right's class is the most boring class ever, if not that it's important to attend his class as his attendance is very important to passing his course.

we found our way out of the class when grace suddenly halted her steps, right in the middle of the road, if you'll ask me, this really isn't necessary. "I told you my concealer and primer finished last week and you promised to bring new ones for me, can I have them now? she said stretching forth her hands. "I'm so sorry, I forgot, how about we go pick them up after lectures today" I replied her. "but Ann.... Grace couldn't complete her statement as the blaring sound of a car horn jerked us back to reality, we were in the middle of the road.

"will you guys get off the road or should I help you out" the driver yelled furiously with his hands motioning for us to leave the road.

Who wouldn't be angry? Thank goodness he wasn't that bad at driving, both I and grace would have been hit by his car, I'm so grateful that didn't happen. But come to think of it, the guy really is cute and I didn't know I was drooling over him until grace dragged me off the road.

RYAN'S POV

"What the hell are this ladies doing on the road, has the road turned to a chit chat room now?" Ryan who seemed to be confused asked expecting an answer. if not that he was on an assignment he would have given them a piece of his mind.

Small digression****

Ryan wright a conglomerate son and the heir to aesthetics, a cosmetic enterprise, age 26, he owns the biggest boutique in Los Angeles and even has branches of his boutique in different states just that they are not as big as the one in Los Angeles, you can say he's pretty rich on his own. He's a flirt and he love girls with big boobs and nice curves... Annie is definitely his type of girl... Ryan couldn't hide his disgust in the ladies, they're not his type of girl, they're shapeless...

ANNIE'S POV
After lectures, Grace and I headed to the store to pick up the concealer and primer I promised her, I just don't know why she loves cosmetics so much that she can't even do without make up on her face, in this aspect you can say we're quite the opposite...

Mom and Dad seemed to be busy discussing with someone when we got in and I didn't want to disturb, I decided to just take grace to the section where the primer and concealer were kept when I saw someone familiar, not that familiar though... but I was sure have seen the person before... I heard Mom address him as sir and I was so confused, it heightened my curiosity, this person is definitely too young to be addressed like that.... Leaving grace there, I moved out from where I was and came face to face with him. it was him......