The anticipated day

Annie!!!!!

"Get up, please!

'Oh my God!'

Get up, Annie, right away!

I was still asleep when the voice roared.

I whispered, "Leave me alone. I want to sleep."

"What? " You want to go to bed? seriously???
The voice cried again, slapping my body, "you're going to be late for your own wedding."

oh no!

Just let me sleep, I haven't even had any sleep at all. What kind of being are you?

but did she mention that it was my wedding?

Goodness gracious! I'm such a slacker.
Ryan and I are getting married today, but given what transpired between us, I realized as I rose from the bed that I haven't heard from him yet. Since the marriage was prearranged, I didn't expect anything special.

but...............

Grace practically yelled, "no buts Annie, go sit over there"

I sat across from the mirror as requested, and the woman got to work.

I said, "would you mind using my box, I don't use what others use," and then I asked Grace to grab it for me.

Wow, you look stunning.

Grace said

She's right, I do look really lovely, though.

"Sir Ryan really made a good choice," the woman continued. As soon as she was finished, I got up from the mirror and put on my stunning dress, which was so shiny that the woman gasped.

Even though this marriage is arranged, I'm still over the moon. I mean, who wouldn't be?

Every woman would want to marry Ryan, and I'm so blessed because he's going to be mine.

We left the house and went to the church where the wedding was to take place.

Rachael's POV
I sat down in anticipation of a call from my informants.

Ryan is being married today, but the most crucial information-the address of the church-hasn't been shared with me.

This marriage cannot happen!

Soon enough, My informants sent me a text with the location and I set out immediately.

AT THE CHURCH

I arrived there just as the pastor was requesting opposition.

"Does anyone seated here oppose the union of these two? Speak up now or forever will be silent.

Everyone turned to look at me when I shouted, "I am."

When I'm pregnant with his child, Ryan can't marry her." I added