Chapter Two: Home And Reunions

~We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals~

Stepping out of her cab, she finds herself before the gates to her childhood home. Getting through the doors of the house should be the easiest task today. 

Already standing in the entrance hall, she let her mind wander to the memories she made at the Umbrella Academy

After all it was once her home but many things have changed, just like Doll, the only thing staying the same would be the beauty of the enormous house she stood in.

A smile graced her plump lips as a chimp with glasses and a cane came up to her. "Miss Doll, my dear, how lovely to see you again after all those long years, even when the circumstances may not be that grand." Her smile turning sad, she let out a sigh. "Well, it was about time and now all of us have a reason, even when it's a mournful one. But still it's good to see you too Pogo."

The chimps mouth lifted slightly, his old eyes showing the loss behind them. "Very well then, welcome home. Now we just need for the last of your siblings to arrive." That said, Pogo was on his merry way off somewhere into one of the many rooms.

Starring after Pogo she almost didn't see her sister Allison, better known as Number three the Rumor, descending down the stairs that lay before her. Shock run through her as the tall woman she called her sister crushed her petite body in a hug. 

Allison smiled brightly at her smaller sister stabilising her with both hands on her shoulders. "It's been so long Doll. It's good to see you, you look great."

The smaller woman looked down at herself, she wore black heels to battle her small build and her legs were hidden under dark tights. She also wore a dark grey skirt that stopped at her knees and a petticoat underneath, a white blouse covered the rest of her frame and the same gloves still on her hands. "Oh. erm,.. thanks Allison. You look great too,..as always."

Doll frowned at her own behaviour, for sure she was socially a bit awkward, but she didn't think it would be that bad with her famous sister. But still, after all they haven't seen each other in almost 13 years, enough time for even siblings to become strangers.

Allison took a step back, Doll looked up as her sisters eyes catched onto something behind her, so she turned around only to be met with the only smaller frame of Vanya, Number Seven.

They weirdly smiled at each other, not knowing what else to do till Allison stepped around Doll to welcome their only other sister. "Vanya? you're actually here"

Catching the pale blue eyes of the blonde behind Allison, Vanya answered in a small voice, "Hey Allison, Hey Doll." 

 "Hey sis." "Hello Vanya."

Doll tuned out from Allison and Vanya, redirecting her attention to one of the rooms beside them, where the sound of footsteps drew near.

Shortly after, the broad frame of her brother Diego, Number two the Kraken, walked up beside her. Brows creased, she stared at him, her face void of emotions at his attire showing of that he still tried to play Vigilante.

Not fully acknowledging her, Diego gave her a side glance before he turned to his other sisters. "What is she doinghere, you don't belong here. Not after what you did." Doll sighed, not remembering her brother to be That harsh. 

Her lips slightly parted as she was left speechless, only the sound of her breath leaving. Though Allisons mood turned as did she speaking to Diego. "You're seriously gonna do this today?"

Diego was about to walk up past Doll, "Diego, don't" not more than a desperate whisper, only for him to hear. He stared intently at her, his eyes telling her not to try but also a glimpse at the delight of seeing her again.

"Way too dress for the occasion, by the way." Allison called after him.

"At least I'm wearingblack." Though he had a questionable outfit, that much was true unlike Allison who wore dark pants and a bright dark blue shirt.

Before leaving her sisters to themselves, Doll saw their mother sitting in the lounge, not far from the painting of their lost brother Number Five, the Boy. Her eyes glazed with sadness as she felt the sting of pain it left when he vanished so long ago.

Laying her hand on the railing of the stairs, she made her way quietly upstairs.

A moment later she stumbled upon Klaus, Number four the Seance.  "Hello Klaus. What are you hiding?" She asked as she saw him fumbling with something behind his back. 

"OH, Dolly, how good to see you." He said way to enthusiastic, smiling brightly  he ignored her question and turned her around to put an arm around her shoulders.

"Come on, the big guy wants us to meet up downstairs." Despite just coming upstairs, she follows him. She wasn't surprised, Klaus was still, well Klaus, she just hoped he wasn't completely high.

________________________________________________

Chapter two is done and I'm really sorry it's so short, I'm trying that the next ones are gonna be a bit longer.

Also I'm gonna update all 2 or 3 days, i hope to get it done when the next season airs here so I can keep going neatly and keep a flow of writing. 

I wish all a good day

Sarah ;)