Chapter Nine: The Attack

~Run, Boy Run/Man On The Moon~

Doll was in her old childhood room, looking out a window facing the courtyard where Bens statue still laid broken on the dirty ground. She sat on the windowsill, arms around her legs and head leaned on the glass. 

The young woman gets ripped out of her daydreaming by the sound of gunfire, snapping her head to the slightly open door she catches a glimpse at Diego running down the hall. 

Dangerously quiet, she creeps behind the door in hopes the attackers won't see her yet. Wiggling her hands, strings start to appear and her eyes turn black, the puppets around her room starting to stand up and climbing down the shelf's. 

Carefully, she moves to the stairs, her puppets lining up beside her, a few dozen of them. Arriving in the foyer, she sees a big man with a teddy mask trying to choke Allison, she opens her hand pointing at him. 

The man still hasn't seen her and the other, a woman with a dog mask was busy fighting Luther. The puppets jumped onto him, biting and scratching, he let go of Allison trying to destroy as much of the puppets as possible. 

He now saw Doll, she was struggling as there weren't many left anymore, shattered on the ground, he took threatening steps towards her, Allison trying to catch her breath on the floor behind him. 

Doll kept control of her puppets, now taking a fighting stance, despite being small and petite she knows how to fight and hold attackers of but they usually weren't as big. 

Her lips trembling she run onto him, making sure her puppets held onto his legs making him immobile. She landed a few punches in his stomach before he grabbed onto her arm, her eyes grew tremendously in size, the pure black catching the attacker by surprise but he wasn't showing it. 

He hoisted her up and trapping her now too in a choke hold, stepping onto her puppets she lost focus and they all lay lifeless scattered across the ground. The pale skin on her neck threatened to turn a sickly blue as Diego comes up behind him, punching him to no use. 

Doll held unto her attackers arm, trying to kick him she quickly saw no use in it, so she took off one glove and tried too find the eyes behind the mask, or where she believed them to be. 

Both their veins turned black and the skin on Dolls hands begun to crack even more, the body contact giving her the power to not even needing to look into his eyes but it still taking their toll on her. 

The moment she had control of his body, she let him drop her and Luther took up to fight him. Doll crawled further into the foyer and to the front door, the skin to skin contact at the use of her power gave her the potential too see a part of their mind.

But it was out of her control how it affected her and the other person. It was like when she was young and her father demanded she'd do it to Klaus to understand his powers better, she hadn't done it since she was a child.