chapter seven

(Y/N) coughed as her father blew smoke into her face. She swatted the smoke away and her father chuckled. She was six years old. "Daddy! Smoking kills you! I don't want you to die!"

"Daddy's not going to die anytime soon."

"Promise me, Daddy!"

"I promise, My little Queen-to-be."

Three years later, at nine years old,    (Y/N) was laying in her bed when she heard a gunshot and yelling. She looked at her clock. It was two o'clock in the morning. She stood, rubbing her eyes. She started to walk to her door, but heard something bang against it. She screamed.

"Honey!" Her father yelled, muffled by the door. "Run! Run and don't look back!" She heard a gunshot and screamed again, frozen in fear. She heard the doorknob rattling and covered her mouth, hiding in the closet. Her father had installed a hidden compartment in the closet, 'just in case anything happened' is what he had said.

(Y/N) covered her mouth as she heard the door get busted down. She quietly got the compartment open and started to crawl into the open hole. Suddenly, she heard someone open the door to the closet.

Someone grabbed her leg and she screamed. She tried to get her leg free, but failed. The person holding her leg started to pull her towards them, she screamed again, desperate to get anyone to help her. She clawed at the ground, then saw her father.

            <warning!!!!! This is extremely         graphic!!! Please read with   caution!!!>

Her father had been shot in the eye and his eye was missing. (Y/N) stared in horror as she looked at her father. Blood was everywhere, pouring from his eye, his mouth, and a hole in his chest.

He looked to have been stabbed several times in the chest and back. Her father was surrounded by blood already, and he looked to still be slightly alive and in great pain. "My....Queen-to-be....Know that I.....Love you...." With that, he sighed heavily, blood still pouring from his mouth.

<the graphic part is over>

(Y/N) screamed. "DADDY!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. The man behind her grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth. She struggled to get out of the man's grip, still screaming for her father. She started sobbing and stopped struggling against the man. She went limp and let the man carry her away.