chapter nine

I stayed in G's room for the next few days. I was pretty much silent, except for when G convinced me to tell him bits and pieces about my past.

Triggering parts up ahead!!!!

While I was staying in G's room, I started to get really weird thoughts. I started thinking about what the monsters would do if I started to cut myself. And what they would do if I started to torture and kill other humans. Or maybe the monsters themselves...

One night, when I went to sleep, I had the weirdest dream. I kept hearing this young girl talk to me. She sounded like she was at least ten and no older than twelve.

The girl kept giggling and telling me that I was going to have a really...Fun time soon. I was fairly worried about this, but I didn't tell G about it. I didn't know how he was going to react.

Eventually, G saw that something was wrong, and decided to question me on it. But I wouldn't give up that information so easily.

"Doll. Tell me what's goin on."

I stayed silent, looking down.

"Doll."

I stayed still and silent.

"Doll. Look at me."

I slowly faced G, still looking down. G grabbed my chin, making me look up at him. He made sure that his face was close to mine, so that I had no choice but to look into his eyes. They were almost hypnotic...

"(Y/N). Tell me what happened."

I opened my mouth to say what happened, but I got a huge headache. I yelled out, ripping my head from his grip and putting my head in my hands. G was stunned. I could tell because of how silent he was.

I started sobbing lightly from the pain, which was sobbing and getting worse and worse by the second. I started getting louder and louder. Then, I started to hear the little girl from my dreams.

Sorry this was so short. I might have the next chapter be longer. You never know, and neither do I! Thanks for reading, guys!!!