chapter ten

"Look at you! So weak! So stupid! You didn't tell anyone about me! Now, everyone will pay!"

"No....." I whimpered. I heard G's voice in the background. I shook my head, grabbing my hair. My head continued to pound. I continued sobbing, now holding the back of my head. I started to yet angry. So angry that i just wanted to kill.

Josh. I wanted to kill Josh. Josh was going to be my first victim. I ran out of the room, a shocked G still sitting on the bed.

------------------------------------------------------------

I tried looking for Josh and decided to go to his house. I stopped running, hiding the knife that I had taken form G's house. I started to cry, limping slightly. "J-Josh!" I yelled. I heard someone open a door.

"(Y/N)? What the hell are you doing here? And why are you crying?"

"J-just! Monsters! They....They..." I started sobbing.

"Well, whatever they did, you deserve it. You stole my car and almost got yourself killed. My car was taken from me by that gang!"

I felt so angry....I smiled, looking down. "I'm giving you five seconds to take that back....One..." I slid my knife out of my sleeve. I could hear Josh whimpering in fear. I smiled wider. "Two..." Josh backed up a few steps.

"I-I take it back! I'm sorry! Pl-Please don't kill me!"

"Oh, I just gave you five seconds to take it back before you died. Whoever said anything about not killing you?"

I started running up to Josh, but someone stepped in front of me. I smiled, raising my knife. The person summoned a bone, deflecting my knife easily. The person grabbed my arm, pulling me close to them. They held me close to them, making sure I couldn't move.

I tried to get out of his grip, but couldn't. I growled, drawing a second knife and slashing the person's arm. The person yelled out, letting me go.

I ran at Josh, swinging my knife. Josh was surrounded by a familiar golden light, then was thrown to the side at the last moment.

I snarled, turning towards G, who stood with his legs apart, his eye socket glowing golden yellow. He was pissed. That's just how I wanted him. I laughed, raising my knife. G froze, dropping josh. That was a mistake.

I turned, running towards Josh. The yellow light surrounded him again, but G wasn't fast enough this time. I slashed my knife, cutting Josh across his chest. Blood poured from his chest as I laughed.

G stood, tense as I ran up to him, stabbing him. G sighed as I pulled the knife out of him. G kissed my forehead. "Is still love ya, Doll. No matter what you do."

With that, G turned to dust that was blown away by the wind. I looked down at my hands, covered with blood. I fell to my knees, holding my knife loosely. I looked up, seeing that there was what looked to be an options menu. There was one option that looked very appealing.

*reset

That's the end of the book! Please tell me if you want to read more. I will make another book if the majority votes for it. If I get 60 views and enough people commenting!! Thank you guys so much for reading!!!