Meet Maui

Trollex and TBDB travelled for at least two days.

On the second night, Trollex drifted off to sleep.

The ocean gave him a small tap to wake him up.

Trollex noticed that he was way off course for the constellation of the hook was in the opposite direction.

Even worse, when Trollex tried to turn, Echo refused to turn.

He said, "Come on, Echo. We gotta turn."

Echo still wouldn't turn.

TBDB said, "I think he needs some more training."

Trollex then asked the ocean, "Uh...Ocean? A little help?"

But, instead of help, a huge storm appeared.

Big waves began to form.

Echo, Trollex, and TBDB were jostled around.

Trollex kept shouted, "Little help?! Please!"

The biggest wave formed and crashed down on Trollex and TBDB, knocking them both out.

***

When they regained consciousness, they were on an island with only a few stones and a cave.

Echo was still in the water with the ocean making sure he wouldn't wander away.

Luckily, the heart was still in the pendant.

Trollex was not pleased with the ocean's actions, "Um...What?! I said help us! And knocking us out?! Not helping!"

He tried to kick it, but the ocean moved back and he slipped.

"Fish pee in you...all day! So...*growls*"

TBDB just looked at him, feeling sorry for him.

He then turned around and saw something, "Uh...Trollex?"

Trollex also turned and saw...tally marks carved in the stones in the formation of fishhooks.

Trollex now saw that the ocean had actually brought them to..."Maui?"

The ocean nodded.

They then heard footsteps and saw a shadow approaching, "Maui!"

Trollex and TBDB went behind Echo with Trollex quietly reciting,

"I am Prince Trollex of Techno Reef. You will board my whale...No. You will board my whale. Yeah. That's good. I am Prince Trollex of Techno Reef. You will board...my..."

"Whale! A whale!"

Maui was strong enough Echo lift up, "The gods have given me a- *sees Trollex* Aah!"

He seemingly dropped Echo on Trollex.

Trollex then appeared behind him and started,

"Maui. Shapeshifter. Demigod of the wind and sea. I am Prince Trollex of Te-"

"Hero of men."

"Wh-what?"

"It's actually Maui. Shapeshifter. Demigod of the wind and sea. Hero of men. I interrupted. From the top. Hero of men. Go."

Trollex continued, "I am Pr-"

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. And women. Hero of men and women. Or you know what? How about of all? Hero of all."

Trollex got frustrated, "Ok, listen. I'm here to-"

Maui interrupted and grabbed some seaberries from his saddlebag, "Oh, of course, of course. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Maui always has time for his fans. You know, you can use food for a lot more than eating."

He squished the berries and used the juice to sign an autograph onto Echo's side, "I know, not every day you get a chance to meet your hero."

Trollex then hit him with the bag and grabbed his ear, "You are not my hero.  And I'm not here so you can sign my whale. I'm here because you stole the heart of Te Ora and you will board my whale, voyage across the sea, and put it back."

Maui then got loose from the grip and said, "Yeah... It almost sounds like you don't like me, which is impossible because I got stuck here for a thousand years, trying to get the heart as a gift for you mortals so you could have the power to create life itself. Yeah. So what I believe you were trying to say is thank you."

Trollex was confused, "'Thank you'?"

Maui then said, "You're welcome."

Trollex stuttered, "Wait, no, no, no. I-I didn't... I wasn't... why would I ever say..."