Thrown Overboard

TBDB was trying to stop Maui, "Hey, you can't just leave him in there like that!"

Maui just grabbed him and put him in a saddlebag, "Hey, you're a button. How about for now, you're a mute button?"

Mini-Maui glared at him, and Maui replied, "Don't look at me like that. It's a great island. He's gonna love it."

***

Inside the cave, Trollex looked around for an exit.

Luckily, above a few carved statues of Maui, there was an opening in the ceiling.

He was able to get out and rushed back to the shore.

He then yelled as he dove straight into the water with Maui watching.

When he poked his head out, Maui just said, "I could watch that all day. Ok, enjoy the island! Maui out!"

Maui used the old food on a stick routine to get Echo to move.

Trollex yelled out as they sped ahead, "Stop! No! Hey! You have to put back the heart!"

Trollex looked back at the island and then just started swimming after them.

Just then, the ocean got a hold of Trollex and helped him get there faster.

Maui was surprised when he got there, "Did not see that coming."

Trollex then said, "I am Prince Trollex of Techno Reef. This is my whale. And you will journey to-aah!"

Maui threw him off the whale.

Mini-Maui was disappointed, "All right. Get over it. We gotta move."

Trollex went back on.

"And he's back."

"I am Prince Trollex of Techno Re...eeeef!"

When Trollex came back on, Maui asked, "It was Trollex, right?"

"Yes. And you will restore the heart!"

Maui just took it and threw it out, with Trollex watching in horror.

The ocean then threw it back at his head.

"Alright. I'm out."

When he tried to swim away, he was placed back on.

"Ahh, come on!"

The ocean just threw water at him.

Trollex asked, "What is your problem?"

Maui silently gasped when Trollex picked up the heart.

"Are...you afraid of it?"

"No! No. I'm not afraid of it."

Mini-Maui showed otherwise.

"Stay out of it or you're sleeping in my armpit. You, stop it. That's not a heart. It is a curse. The second I took it, I got blasted out of the sky. And I lost my hook. Get it away from me."

Trollex started toying with him, "Get this away?"

Maui was not pleased, " Hah .. hey .. hey... I'm a Demigod, okay? Stop that, I will smite you. You wanna get... smote? Smoten? Ahh! Listen, that thing doesn't give you power to create life. It's a homing beacon of death. If you don't put it away, bad things will come for it."

Trollex then raised his voice, "Come for...this? The heart?"

"No, you can't raise your voice like that!"

"You mean this heart right here?! Come and get it!"

"You are gonna get us killed!"

Trollex just said, "No. I'm gonna get us to Te Ora so you can put it back. Thank you. *mimics Maui* You're welcome."

Suddenly, an arrow was shot into a saddlebag.

Luckily, not the one with TBDB.

"Huh?"