Realm of Monsters

Trollex was a few moments behind Maui.

When Maui landed, he shouted, "And he sticks the landing!"

Mini-Maui instead added another tally for Trollex.

"What? Dumb-Dumb, he's not even here. A mortal wouldn't dare jump into the Realm of Mon-"

When Mini-Maui pointed up, Trollex bounced off of Maui and started falling off the side.

"Well, he's dead. Ok, let's get my hook."

When Trollex gained consciousness, he was wrapped in the tongue of a monster!

He was almost pulled in until another plant-like monster devoured that one.

Trollex tried to swim away, but was soon chased by eight-eyed bats.

They flew right past him, and Trollex took a good look at the Realm of Monsters.

Then, another monster appeared with a tiki face!

It slowly started walking towards him ready to attack.

But, then was blasted away by a geyser.

Trollex then realized he was in front of a huge lair.

He looked inside and saw a huge pile of treasure, including...

"Maui's fishhook."

Maui was behind him, "Yeah."

Trollex was surprised and punched him in the face, "*Gasp*Sorry! I thought you were a monster, but... I found your hook and you're right... This Tamatoa really likes treasure."

Maui just moved him aside, "Stay."

"What? No! I'm... I'm the one who..."

"Listen. For a thousand years, I've only been thinking about keeping this hair silky, getting my hook, and being awesome again. And it's not getting screwed up by a mortal. Who has no business inside of a monster cave except..."

Maui then noticed a couple of shells, "Except...maybe as bait."

"Huh?"

***

Trollex was wearing two sparkly seashells and was banging on a drum.

He unethusiastically said, "Wow, the shiny glittering cave. And just like me, it is covered in sparkly treasure. Sparkle...Sparkle. Sparkle."

Maui was hiding behind a rock, "You're not selling it."

"This is stupid! I'm just gonna go up and get it!"

"You go up there, he will kill you. Just stick to the plan."

Trollex continued banging.

Maui then said, "Oh! When he shows up, keep him distracted. Make him talk about himself. He loves bragging about how great he is."

"You two must get along swell."

"No. Not since I ripped off his leg."

"You ripped off his-"

Maui wasn't there, "Maui?"

Suddenly, the pile started to shake.

Before Trollex had a chance to do anything, he was grabbed by a giant crab claw.

He then saw he was grabbed by a giant coconut crab, "Ooh, ho, ho! What have we here?"

Trollex gasped.

"It's a sparkly, shiny...Wait a minute."

He tossed Trollex and removed his disguise, "Ugh! It's a Techno Troll! What are you doing down here in the Realm of the Mons-"

Trollex kept switching back and forth with his two big eyes.

"Just pick an eye, man. I can't-I can't concentrate on what I'm saying if you keep-Yep, pick one! Pick one! You're a funny looking little thing, aren't you? "

He grabbed at his pendant, but Trollex snatched it back, "Don't! That's my grandpa's!"

He mockingly said, "'That's my grandpa's!' I ate my grandpa! And it took a week, 'cause he was absolutely humungous. Why are you here?!"

Maui tried to jump on, but couldn't.

Before Tamatoa could look away, Trollex shouted, "'Cause you're amazing! And we  mortals have heard...the tales about the crab...who became a legend. And I got to know. How did you get so crab...ulous?"

Tamatoa then put on an angry face, "Are you just trying to get me to talk about myself?"

Trollex got nervous.

"Because if you are...I will gladly do so!"

"Huh?"

"In song form!"