Chapter 5

Y/N's P.O.V

After the nightmare that I had. I tried to drift off to sleep again. And I did.

~Y/N's dream~(Narrator P.O.V) (A/N: I've changed a small bit of the lyrics and the ones in parentheses are the actual lyrics.)

//A summer breeze comes knocking again
I open up just to let in the sun.
And all I hear are those fleeting tweeting notes they carry away.

Y/N was opening her window to feel the summer breeze. It always puts a smile on her face.

// A half read book I placed to the side
"Hey little guy where on earth are you from?" with a smile
And with me blindfolded I still know that is 3 after noon

It was the same routine all over and over again. She wake up, eat, pick a book from the shelf and read, tend to the garden and then eat. All the same things.

// I know how simple this world it seems
And yes, I know that it's me who is weird
But even I have to wonder why I can't just be like the rest

Every morning she would think about what her life might be if she didn't have her curse.

// And far away and out of their sight
There is a house in a forest of trees hid away
And can you bet there is no one crazy enough to stop by.

The lone house stood there by itself. The house was well kept. Yet no one was going to go near in or at least when someone finds it. Because of Y/N's curse her mother had moved her to a secluded place in fairytale island not to far but not to close either.

//Don't look in their eyes!
A heart so cold became ice
I guess I wasn't able to make a friend
And all I see everyday can never be much more than a thing.

Y/N was taught by her mother to always hide her eyes from other people except for her mother. She gladly obeyed her rules. After her mother had passed all she did was now stay inside of the house. She used books, cleaning the house and gardening as her hobbies.

// The world outside there is made from pictures and books
So please forgive me thinking such terrible things
Will someone please let me see with my own eyes?

She had learned a lot about the outside world through the books her mom used to teach her how to read. She had always longed to see everything the book shows her.

// Long long long since before I was born
It's always been an inside out world But there was burning
life inside me
I knew it'd never go out

There was this determination in her. To see the world for what it is. 

//Hey hey when will the knock ever come?
I just can't wait to see what kind of future's out there
I'll wait till I hear the sound
Knocking a beautiful call at my door

But in order for that she had to
wait for someone to knock at her door to help her. She had tried to leave her house but no one wanted to approach her so she decided to wait. For that faithful day someone will accept her.

//Dreams about what life would be like as I stare
Far away in a daze.

She constantly day dreamed about the world while gazing into the vast see of trees and nature.

//And just then I could hear soft calling of a voice in the wind.
Take a leap back and knock down my tea
And of course it's all over the desk.
"What can I do?"
As I stare at the door without a thing in the way.

//Don't look in their eyes!
Or they'll all run away (turned into stone)
My mother (parents) always had earnestly told me this
And surely my eyes would need to be treated I just the same way
And just as stories go the people will run far away
But I don't blame them being way to afraid
The world was just not made to love someone like me

//Knock knock knock and the sound is so loud
Although I never heard a knock upon my door
So I was so scared
Oh God I need to think straight

//Hey hey hearing a knock on my door
I never thought that I would ever
Hear such a beating
And just so easily
It opened to leave me exposed and alone

//And then finding me cowering, hiding eyes away

The door open to reveal a young girl at the door way. She was shocked when she saw another young girl, on the floor covering her eyes.

//The person was of course should be supervised

"Don't look in my eyes! You'll be terrified of me." I tried to speak but she (he) just smiled back.

"I was just like you. I was scared of living life.so scared that I would turn completely stone. But living in a world where no one is ever scared now wouldn't that be nice" the girl said while approaching the very terrified Y/N. Reaching to move her Hans away from her face.

//Now now now, from a spark inside
I had imagined a me world for me to live in
Where they love me I feel it ringing out now

"Hey hey what does this world look like
I wanna know please tell me how I can get there
So if I'm ever lost, hey will you search for me once again." "Of course I will" the girl, snow white replied.

Snow White P.O.V

It was morning already. I got out of bed to wake up Y/N. She was still asleep but I could faintly see a small smile on her face. ' I guess it's best not to wake her up. She looks like she's having a good dream. "I wonder what she's dreaming about?"

~Time Skip~

I was handing out the posters I drew last night to the dwarfs. "Hey, where is Y/N?" I heard Merlin ask. "Oh she's still in bed. It's best not to wake her up. She's probably tired from last night and it looks like she was having a really nice dream. So I didn't bother to wake her." I said with a small smile. "It's alright she can stay with Merlin." Arthur said. "Alright you know the plan, lets move, deploy." He made a ladies-first first gesture. I politely followed.

Merlin P.O.V

"And where do you think you're going? Your post is right there." Arthur said pointing to my 'post'. "You watch the savage monster." "I call him vicious."  "I call him Woodbutt(A/N : sorry that's what I heard in the movie please correct me if I'm wrong.) The triplets said in their usual order. "Don't worry Merlin you'll get kissed too.... eventually. Hans said walking away. I sighed in defeat walking to my post. "Well at least Y/N will be here." I smiled at the thought of her.

A/N: sorry if this chapter was mostly Y/N's back story again but I was to clear some things up . Credits go to juby phonic for this wonderful cover of the song. Thank you for reading 😊😊😊😊❤️❤️❤️❤️