Chapter 7

Merlin P.O.V

I was riding long ears with Y/N and she was holding on to my waist as if she were to let go she would die within an instant. But I liked it. Her touch was gentle yet secure. It was warm, the feeling inside me. Every time I talk to her or see her it always made me have this feeling.

Red Shoes P.O.V

There was a man carving a stone statue. I decided to ask him first. "Uh hi." My greeting made him fall forward causing him to graze the statue he was carving. Oh look what you made me do! You-. The man's anger soon went away as soon as he turned around to look at my face. "I'm sorry." I apologised. "No no you made me make it perfect, thank you." Then the head of the goose statue fell off of the body and broke in half. " Woah! I'm so sorry." I apologised again. "No don't be I'm sorry. Are you alright?"he asked. "And don't worry about this." He then proceeded to carve in different spots of the stone. "What?" "Ta-da!" He revealed to have carved an identical image of me on the top of the statue.

Red shoes P.O.V

"Excuse me, have you seen this man?" I started to ask people around me. I then asked a girl who was given a bouquet of flowers. I asked both of them. But they both haven't seen my father.
As red shoes was walking away, the boy's eyes trailed her. The girl must've gotten jealous and slapped the bouquet of flowers in his face. That must've hurt, poor guy. 

I then asked a man in a stuffed animal stand. He was quite scary but it turned out that he was a sweet heart selling stuffed animals. He nodded his saying that he hasn't seen my father and offering me a cute little stuffed bunny. I politely declined and continue to ask other people.

I saw a child trying to reach for her white balloon. I reached up and caught it before it could fly away. I knelt down to her level and gave her the balloon and she happily skips away. I saw the man selling the white balloons. I tapped his shoulder to get his attention and showed him the poster. He spaced out for a moment, he didn't realize he had let go of the balloons.

Next, I asked the people in line at a food stand but none of them have seen my father. I got to the front of the line and asked the cook but he hasn't seen him either. He offered me a taco, I was so tempted but I declined.  In the end I couldn't resist and took it.

I was walking around a corner when I saw Arthur, banging his head on a shop window with an Excalibur display in the windowsill. I looked at him and then at the display. He looked so depressed. 'Oh I know what'll cheer him.' "Arthur, I was thinking what if I just like pull the Excalibur out for you. Our secret." I suggested to him. He beamed at me with a smile. "Really? We have a secret now?" "Yeah." "I like a girl who can keep things classified." We gave each other a fist bump. "Let's go find your pops, Red." He said continuing our search. The little girl and her father from earlier saw me. They were waving a good bye. "Bye guys." I waved back at them.

As we were walking I passed by a wanted poster with my face on it. "Huh?" I went back to look at it. "What?" I ripped it off of the door and hid it behind my back.

"Have you seen this girl?" I heard two men ask a woman. One of them noticed me. "Hey stop!" He yelled, chasing after me. I ran into an alley but there was nowhere to go. I tried opening the doors to the buildings but they were locked. I had to think fast. Then I saw a broken mirror. I hid behind the mirror, quickly taking off my shoes. 

Narrator P.O.V

The two men looking for red shoes went to search the alley and found someone carrying a broken mirror. They thought they finally got her but when they moved the mirror, they saw different woman who was actually snow white. "Oh you guys don't have to help." She said to throw them off her tail. "That's not her. Come on!" One of the men said. "Sorry miss." Well at least one of them apologized. 

Y/N P.O.V

"Red shoes! Where has she gone?" Arthur asked himself. "Where's red shoes?" Merlin questioned again. "That's what I'd like to know-. Wait a minute who said you could leave your post?" Arthur interrogated him. "We were just walking the bunny." I said putting my hand on Merlin's head. He's turned into a dwarf by now. Arthur tried to bump into Merlin's shoulder but ended up tripping. The caught himself though. "Red shoes!" He screamed again. Merlin took out another carrot and the bunny leaned down to bite it off Merlin's hand. I giggled. "Come on let's go find her.

A/N: This was mostly in Red shoes P.O.V but this was all I could write for now. Thank you for reading and stay safe 🙏❤️🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊😊