Chapter 11

(A/N: I'm really bad at fight scenes. I tried to write it on paper but ended up in a dead end. Im just gonna put it in Y/N's P.O.V. and some scenes are missing but please bare with me.)

Y/N P.O.V

Me and Red were being held by two guards. Everyone else is fighting the rest of the off. Merlin was zapping a couple soldiers, Arthur was using his sword, Hans was smacking some of them with his frying pan/shield and Jack is...... Where is Jack? Then I felt the guard beside me had loosen his grip on my arm. I turned to my side and found the guards on the ground holding his leg in pain. "Duck" a floating spear that looked like the ones the guards were holding whispered to me. I tug on Red's arm and ducked down. The floating spear then hits the guard that was holding Red.

Jack the pulled off his invisibility cloak and gestured for us to follow him. We ran to the hill that was on the house where most of the structural part of the castle facade of the house is.

"Hi guards are we talking a break? Well FYI they're getting away!" Prince Average yelled and pointed in our direction. Now we were being chased by more guards. Soon we were cornered. There were guards coming at us left and right. With the help of the sun light I managed to see Jack's invisibility cloak. "Duck!" I yelled as I took Jack's cloak and put it over us and disappeared from the guard's sight.

While they were still distracted I jumped off the top of the hill (?) And landed on Merlin. I pulled the cloak off of us. "I'm so sorry are you alright?" "No I'm not." Merlin replied in pain. I put Jack down and and got off of Merlin also helping Red to get up.

We were all backed into a a corner. I noticed that I haven't seen the triplets the entire fight. Where could they be? "Gentlemen he surrenders" Jack said pushing Arthur towards them. "What?!" Arthur said. Then suddenly a robot burst out of what looked like their workshop. It was shoving and throwing soldiers out of its way. One of the bodyguards the one that had the large hammer tried to attack it but his hammer was stopped by the robot. He then resorted to his fist which was stopped by the robot too. With the robot's hands full it was venerable to the bodyguard who had a spiked ball and chain. The bodyguard wrapped the spiked ball and chain around the robot trying to pull it off of his comrade.

All the while Pio, Noki and Kio had turned the robot to full power. The robot had switched it's position from holding the bodyguards fist and hammer to having it's arms underneath his arms and then it took off from the ground and up to the sky, dragging the bodyguard that had his weapon wrapped around it. They were in the air for a brief moment before falling back down to the ground. When it almost hit the ground the flying mechanism came back on again. It zoomed past us taking out a couple of soldiers along the way. The robot then slammed the two guards on the castle facade of the house and they looked like the fell very painfully while the triplets robot landed with a dramatic explosion behind it.

We all let out a victorious cheer but our little victory party was by two cannons rolling out to the front of the enemies. " You gotta be kidding me." Jack said."Finally, the guns thank you. FIRE!" Prince Average commanded and shot down Pio Noki and Kio's robot causing it to fall on its back. Red saw and went to the small door that was on its head and pulled it open, steam emitting from the door as Pio Noki and Kio crawled out. "Fire" Price Average commanded again with boredom now in his tone as he knew his victory was almost certain and his guards fired, obeying his command. But this time the cannon ball heading straight for Red shoes. Thanks to Merlin, she was pushed away in the nik of time. The cannon ball then instead of hitting Red shoes it hit the front part of the castle facade of the house causing it to get stuck to the wall. 'if the facade takes anymore damage it'll collapse for sure.' I thought as I looked at it. "Ooooh too close. The cannon ball not you." Merlin said, flustered as he got off of Red.

"Ok time out, time out. You almost blew her up and she can't come to my party if you blow her up!" Prince Average scolded his soldiers "Uh sorry sir." The soldiers apologized. "Ok time back in." The prince said walking back to the front of his small army. "Surrender monsters!" He yelled. "No wait-" Red was about to walk to him but Merlin grabbed her arm, stopping her. She looked at him and he gave her a small smile and all of the dwarves gathered in front of me and Red. But I pulled Red behind me.

Merlin began to walk backwards to the house and leaned against the cannon ball that was stuck on the wall. He then pulled it out and threw it at their direction. Prince Average yelped in fear, closing his eyes and getting into a defensive position. When he noticed that nothing happened, he slowly opened his eyes and watched as the cannon ball slowly rolled towards us. "Huh?" All of us collectively said. Merlin shrugged it off and then we heard creaking sounds coming from the facade of the house. I figured out what Merlin was trying to do.

He was trying to make the facade fall on to them and it looked like it was working. Merlin kicked the door open. "Everyone inside and hurry!" Merlin yelled and we all ran inside the house fast as we could.

The facade had fallen on the army that Prince Average brought with him and we managed to get inside the house just in time for us not to be crushed. "You messed with the wrong prince." He said, venom dripping from his words. "There is nothing average about Avurauge. I shall return! .... On Tuesday, no wait let me check my calendarrrr..." He said elongating the r. "I shall return Thurs-" "Hey!" I yelled turning his attention to me. He looked at me and I looked at him directly in the eye. I could feet the curse fullfil it's duty as his face was struck with fear. "Thursday! I shall return Thursday!" He yelled a little cowardly that time as he made his retreat. As he did I suddenly felt bad for some reason.

"We'll be ready." Jack said checking himself out in his mirror. "And waiting." Arthur added, flexing his muscles and The triplets said their temporary good-byes to the retreating prince. "You just got dwarfed. Is that better? I think merlined is better." Merlin said to himself. I picked up Merlin and hugged him, swinging him around while I hold him. I noticed that the cheers had gone silent. I looked a Red and she gave me a wide smile. She nodded her head to the other dwarves and I noticed everything was quite awkward as the hug was so sudden. I put Merlin down and awkwardly giggled.

To be continued....

A/N: I'm so sorry for being behind schedule for this chapter. I was caught in a personal matter yesterday and now there is no clear update time/date. I'm sorry if this chapter was very messy and all over the place. Thank you for reading ❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊😊😊

A/N 2: sorry I had to edit this last part again.