Chapter 9

Y/N P.O.V

As soon as we got out of the alley, we saw Merlin and Arthur. "Guys!" Red shoes called out to them but the gasped. The men that's was looking for her was right there. Arthur heard her and yelled out her name. "Red shoes!" This seems to have caught the two men's attention. Red grabbed my hand and ran as fast as she could. "Stop!" The men shouted after them. Then we were snatched away by Merlin on the bunny. Little did I know that I had dropped the poster I had of red shoes' father but the address was torn off.

Narrator P.O.V

The two men had noticed that one of you had dropped something. A poster. "Now we got her." One of them smirked. "We do?" The other one asked.

"Now we know how fast a bunny can hop in a pinch." Merlin stated. "Thank you for helping me Merlin." Red shoes thanked him. "My pleasure my lady. But I also did it for us. 'What in the fairytale island does he mean by that?' Y/N thought. " By the way uh... What is this?" Merlin asked, holding up her wanted poster. "Gosh it sounds so silly but it's my shoes, they're magical." Red explained. "I know they're fabulous but why are they after you?" Merlin asked, still confused. "No my shoes they're actually made of magic." "Red shoes!" Arthur yelled as soon as she finishes her sentence while running to them. "Are you a criminal?!" "No of course not." Y/N and red shoes said in unison. "I knew a girl this pretty couldn't possibly be a criminal." He exclaimed. "Look, we should head out now. There could be more guards around any minute." Red said walking away with Y/N following her. "Don't worry about them. I got these bad boys." Arthur said flexing his muscles. "This is gonna make it much harder to find my dad." She muttered. Merlin looked back at long ears playing in the purple flowers he was leaving a trail of stems as the flower petals flutter in the wind. "I have an idea!"

Y/N P.O.V

Merlin ran through the field of flowers. Purple petals rained done on us and carried away by the wind to God knows where. I was catching on to what he was doing. "Ta-da!" He had made an exact copy of red's drawing on the flower field. "Oh wow that's the exact copy of my drawing!" Red exclaimed.

Merlin was climbing back up on to us, brushing off some of the petals that was on his clothes. He sighs " What do you think?" He asked red. "That is amazing." She said taking a step towards him and bent down to his height. "Thank you." Then she started leaning in towards him. He was flustered at first but also slowly leaning in.

We by we I mean long ears, Arthur and I stared at them wide-eyed. 'Are they actually gonna do it?' I asked myself in my thoughts. What was this feeling? Could it be.... No it can't be...can it? Was I feeling...... jealous?!? All of the sudden my train of thought was broken when red shoes blew on Merlin's face. "You have a thing on your cheek." She stood up properly. "Alright let's go" she awkwardly turned around and started to walk back to risky rock. Arthur let's out a sigh of relief and started to follow red not before throwing an 'im-watching-you' sign at Merlin. He was in a daze I could tell even though I don't look at everyone in the eye I could always tell how there feeling. Like a hunch. He held out another carrot for long ears on I ruffle his hair, trying to get the rest of the petals off him.

Merlin P.O.V

I was confused on who I was in love with. The princess who could break my curse or her lovely and kind hand maiden. I was in to deep with my emotions. Until I felt a hand on my head. Y/N was trying to get the rest of the petals off my head. Then she started to walk off too.

Narrator P.O.V

"We've been walking for hours." One of prince Averages' guards complained to his comrade. "And we'll keep walking into we find her." His comrade quickly shut down his complaints. They came across the field of flowers that had Merlin's version of red's drawing. The guard who had the ripped poster looked at it and it's address was missing. But the large flower field did. The man chuckled. "Now we got her." And they walked away.

"Are they gone?" "Who cares?" "Come on let's go see." After the two guards were gone, the three little bears from Regina's castle poked their heads out of the bush they were hiding in. "Hey look at that!" The little one them said pointing at Merlin's work. "Wow!" "Awesome" The others commented. "Who's that?" The little one asked "That's the girl's father." The tallest bear replied. "But where's the girl?" The little bear asked again. "It says to go to risky rock so she must be there." The tallest bear answered. "Why risky rock?" The medium size bear asked. "We should asked the girl." The tallest answered. "But where's the girl?" The little one asked again. It says to go to risky rock so she must be there." The tallest answered again. "Why risky rock?" The medium size bear asked again. "We should ask the girl. This went on over and over again for at least hours.

Y/N P.O.V

We arrived back at risky rock.i went back to the room me and red shared. I was tired and I wanted to sleep. But the feeling I had earlier was still nagging me. 'why was I feeling this way?' "Hey earth to Y/N." Red shoes was waving her hand in front of me, trying to get my attention. "Huh what?" I was pulled from my thoughts. "You've been looking off into space from like, the moment we got here." "Oh i-it's nothing." I stammered. "Well Hans said dinner will be ready in a couple minutes." "Okay I'll be right there." "Okay something is definitely wrong." Red doubted me. "What's really on your mind?" She demanded me to answer her bit I stayed silent and looked away from her. "I don't want this curse anymore." I said covering up what I was really thinking about but this was a the one re occuring thought I had everyday. "I know you don't. Im sure of it but you need to be patient. You waited for someone to knock on you door now didn't you? You're a strong girl. I'm sure that there is someone out there that can break your curse." She said re assuring me that I would find someone to break my curse. She was immune to my curse because she had the intentions of the purest of hearts. "Thanks, you always know how to cheer me up." I gave her a small smile. "Ladies, dinner is ready." Hans called from behind the door. "Ok we're coming." Red shoes yelled. "Let's go eat. I'm starving." She said. I giggled and  went with her to go eat.