Chapter 6

Y/N P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and got up. Red shoes wasn't there anymore. 'They must've started looking for her father already'. I got out of bed and walked outside.

Red Shoes P.O.V

"I know exactly where to look to find your father." Arthur said. "Really, where?" Arthur and I have been walking for a while and we were approaching a father and his daughter was trying to- wait a minute. " Wow, Is this what I think it is?" "I present Excalibur a legendary sword trapped in this rock for centuries waiting for a man of great strength to release it!" Arthur exclaimed proudly. I read the sign beside it. "It says 'do not attempt to remove by force.' I read the sign out loud.

Narrator P.O.V

"Oh right uh... Well *clearing throat*. The truth is I realized you were the woman of my destiny, the first time I saw you. I thought if I could show you my strength I would be worthy of your affection."

The father and daughter behind Arthur gasped; their jaws were wide open looking at red shoes with Excalibur in her hand. "Oh oops I'll put it back." Read shoes then put the sword back in the stone. "Wait can I hold it-" Arthur said, but he was too late. He desperately tried to free the sword from the rock. But failed......... miserably.  He got off the rock feeling humiliated. "Oh Arthur it's just... beginners luck. Do you want me to pull it out for you again?" Red shoes offered. "No.. I'm not humiliated at all." And they continued their walk to golden goose avenue.

Meanwhile with Y/N and Merlin

Merlin P.O.V

I took a bite from a carrot I had in my hand. Don't look at me like that. I'm the real prisoner here. I was about to take another bite when I saw its expression. "What? your hungry?" I waved the carrot around. Aaaanndd, Fetch!" I pretended to throw the carrot at him. I chuckled. "Hey Merlin!" I heard someone running up to me. "Hello Y/N." I greeted her. "You're the only one here, huh." "Yeah I am. Arthur gave me this so called big assignment." I sarcastically remarked. "Really well that's a bummer if only we could catch up to them." She said looking at the bunny with a carrot in her hand about to feed it. I looked a the carrot in my hand. "Hhmm"

~Time skip~

Y/N P.O.V

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed as I held on to Merlin's waist tightly. My head and body was against his back with my eyes shut tightly. "Hop along big guy there's no way Arthur is breaking this curse alone." Merlin said using the carrots as bait so we can ride the large wooden bunny from last night.

Red shoes P.O.V

Me and Arthur walk into golden goose avenue. I was captivated by the shops and stalls, I almost bumped into someone. "Hey Arthur where are you going?" He sadly lifted up the poster to me to tell me he was going to start looking.  "Uh ok." Then he walked away. Now time to ask around to see if anyone has seen my father.

A/N: I'm sorry about the short update I forgot to write something today and this was written in a short amount of time. Thank you for reading ❤️❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊😊