Chapter 8

Y/N P.O.V

Before we could go find red shoes, we were approached by a knight. "Hey have you seen this girl?" He said handing the both of us a poster that had red shoes. I was worried now. ' Regina must be looking for her.'

Snow White P.O.V

I was putting the broken mirror back where I found it. I grabbed one of my shoes but the other one was picked up by one of the guards. "Hey look what I found." He taunted. "Oh those are mine. Can I actually have my shoes back?" He looked at my feet then at me. "No way you're not serious are you?" He asked. " I'm really not in the mood. Could you just please give them back to me?" I tried to reach for my shoes. He tossed other comrade. "Ha they won't even fit you!" His comrade taunted, catching my shoes. "They're gonna fit me better than they're gonna fit you." I tried to take my shoes from him but he threw to the other knight. He was tall sa I couldn't get my shoes easily. "Red shoes!" Arthur called out. Y/N and Merlin was here they were looking for me. "Guys I'm here!" I called out to them. Merlin and Arthur looked at each other and shrugged. Of course they were looking for red shoes not snow white. They walked off.

Y/N P.O.V

"Hey you go on ahead I'll go look somewhere else ok." I told Merlin. He nodded and walked off. "Ha ha ha even the hideous dwarves won't help you." I heard one of the knights say. 'That bastard!' "Those dwarves are not hideous and I don't need anyone's help!" Snow White said grabbing the knight that insulted Merlin and Arthur and headbuttting him. He fell to the ground. "Freeze! Drop the shoes, get on your knees and put your hands behind you head!" The yelled at her. They started backing her into a corner. I couldn't just stand there. "Hey! Metal head over here!!" I yelled to get their attention. The turned to me and I didn't hide my eyes away. The moment they turned and saw my eyes some of them fainted and some of them Rand away. "Your red shoes my lady." I bow to her. We both laugh. She put her shoes on. "This curse can come in handy sometimes huh?" "Hahaha yeah." We walked out of the alley stepping into one of the knight's hand.

A/N: sorry again for the short update but there will be an announcement after this so please understand. Thank you for reading ❤️❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊😊