twelve

~Regina's POV~

I'm starting to get worried and anxious. Where is my son?

"Regina I'm sure he'll come back soon." Emma has been to reassure me for an hour.

"No." I call Hector for the umteenth time and he answers.

"Hello?"

"HECTOR!!! Where is my son?!"

"Calm down he's right here."

"Put him on the phone."

"Hi mummy! I miss you. Daddy say we in California." I freeze and my body goes into shock. "Mummy."

"Put your father on the phone now."

"Yo."

"You kidnapped my son!! Pinche-"

"How did I kidnapped him if he's my son?"

I look at my phone screen. Did this dumbass really say that? "What the fuck is wrong with you unstable bastard. You kidnapped him. I have full custody of him. What the hell have you done for him in the past two months?! You cannot do this Hector. Bring me my son or you're going to regret it."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I will gladly send your ass to jail and keep him away from you. Bring him home now!!!"

"No Regina. I barely got to see him before-"

"What the hell are you talking about pendejo. You had all the chances in the world to see him. You chose to stay away. You chose to move across the country."

"Why didn't you tell me where you lived?"

"Fuck you! So can just lay on my couch all day and bother me. I have a job. I need to be professional. My house is my office. My boss lives across the hall and we work together. I cannot have a sloppy ex who can keep a job laying around. Hector bring me my son please."

"No." He hangs up and the tears start instantly. I throw my phone and scream.

"Regina?"

"He kidnapped my baby!!" I fall to my knees and sob.

~Hector's POV~

It's 1:00 pm. I.just fought with my ex. I'm going to jail. I might as well spend as much time with my son as possible. I get in my car and drive home. Diego is sleep in the front seat.

-home-

"Yo pops! I'm home!"

"Home? Puto what you talking bout home? You said you was going back to NY. Who's baby is that?"

"Mine. This is Diego."

"Oh so this is the kid you've been whining about."

"Yeah."

"He's cute. Hey kid! Wake up! He looks like you." Diego starts waking up.

"Why would you do that? He was fine."

"So what's he doing here?"

"I took him."

"You took him?! Well why'd you do that? Give him here."

"I wanted to see him." I hand him my son and sit on the couch. "Yo Trinity?!"

"What?!" She walks out from her room. "Who's kid?"

"Mine. He's shy. Don't be all up in his face. Meet your nephew. Tell them your name and how old you are."

"Diego."