21

"How long are you planning to stay here?" 

I asked Porch as we eat dinner at home. After ko magpa-facial kanina, umuwi agad ako dahil sobrang bothered ko sa nakita at nalaman ko today. Now, I'm acting as if wala akong nakita. 

"I'm not sure yet. I'm not done taking care of my personal business here." He looked at me and stopped eating for a while. "Why, princess?" Nag isip agad ako ng palusot, pero walang pumapasok sa utak ko.

"Uhm, nothing!" Mabilis kong sagot sakaniya at iniba agad ang topic. "I've noticed that you're always out lately. I hope you're not busy tomorrow. It's my birthday." I pouted like a baby and he chuckled. 

"Of course. Everyone's coming. I wouldn't miss it for the world." He continued eating and little did I know that I'm staring at him. I sighed.

"Porch, I saw you at the hospital a while ago." I blurted out. Mukhang hindi na kinaya ng bibig kong magpigil. I noticed that the color drained out of his face. He immediately stood up and bring his plate with him. 

"I just visited a friend." I can feel that he's nervous. It's obvious in the tone of his voice. I watched him walked to the kitchen and went upstairs to his room. I want to squeeze the truth from him. I wonder bakit niya tinatago na siya ang nag aalaga kay Psyche and bakit hindi nila sinasabi ang sakit nito? I respect their privacy, medyo chismosa lang ako.

Bigla tuloy akong napaisip sa break-up nila ni Harry. Is it because Psyche is sick? Napasuklay ako sa buhok ko dahil naffrustrate na ako sa kaka-isip. I shrugged the idea off my mind.

I finished my food and went to my room. Kailangan ko mag beauty rest ngayon dahil dapat ako ang pinakamaganda bukas. Aba, dapat lang. Birthday ko, eh. Walang sasapaw. 

I sat on my vanity mirror and applied skincare on my face, and placed a face mask I bought from Korea. I lay on the bed and scrolled on my Instagram feed to checked what should I upload next. I was about to post a selfie I took earlier at the derma clinic when Harry's phone number popped up on my screen. I groaned because I wasn't able to post it and answered the call instead.

"What?" I could not care to say hello anymore.

[Architect!] My forehead creased when I heard the guy who talked on the other line. I know that voice. [Help naman, Architect!]

I glanced at the number on my screen to check if it was really Harry because I believe that Jared is on the phone right now.