Games and drinks

Bandit finally woke up from his sleep, but he was in his bed. Who carried him back here? He got up and checked the clock. It was 8:30pm, he was asleep the whole day! Bandit got up and ran outside his room, there was music and more people. There was definitely a party going on, who was hosting it? Bandit walked to the couches and saw all the operators, "Does anyone know where Marius is?" He asked them all. Thermite laughed, "You guys dating or something? Even though it's ILLEGAL?" A few other people laughed. Bandit turned red and shook his head, he walked away to the kitchen and saw IQ and Blitz. "Hey, you guys know where Marius is?" Bandit frowned. "Um, no. How are you feeling Dominic?" Blitz said sounding loopy. "I'm fine, thanks for asking." Bandit walked out and ran around the GSG9 lounge looking for Jager. Bandit finally saw Jager at a table, by himself, drinking. "Marius! I was looking for you." Bandit smiled. Jager stood up. "How are you feeling Dom?" Jager smiled back, he seemed a little tipsy. Jager places both of his hands on Bandit's shoulders, "I'm great now, I don't know what was up with me earlier. I just felt really, really, sick." Bandit wrapped his arms around Jager, and they hugged. "Thank you for taking care of me, I suppose you carried me back to my room?" Bandit said in his ear. "It's not problem, and yes I did. You are pretty light for your size." Jager laughed. Bandit did as well, they finally broke apart. Ash walks over, "Hey, you two wanna play a game?" She smirks at both of them. Jager nodded, "Okay see you two over at the couches." Ash walks away, leaving them both alone. Bandit smiles at Jager, "How many bottles have you had tonight?" Bandit stares into his eyes. "Only 3." Jager smiles back. "I guess I need one!" Bandit winks and walks over to the couches.

As they were playing, Bandit was downing all of the beer handed to him. They were all playing Truth or Dare, but he would always so truth. "Truth or dare, Marius!" Says Pulse. "I'll pick, dare!" Jager smiles, and scoots in closer to Bandit. "I dare you to lick someone's neck." Pulse smirks, Jager looks around the room. "Wait, seriously?" Jager frowns. Pulse laughs, "I mean you can chicken out, but that means you have to leave the lounge." Pulse looks at him. "I guess I'm leaving, bye guys." Jager grabs his bottle and walks out. Bandit looks at Jager leaving the room, and gets up to follow him. "Wait up Marius." Bandit ran up beside him. "You can keep playing, Dom. I'll just watch something in my room." Jager smiled at Bandit. "Or, we can play our own game of Truth or Dare." Bandit smirked. "Ugh, fine!" Jager opens his room door, and they both walk in.

They both sat on Jagers bed, sitting criss crossed. They both were drinking beer, and laughing. "Ok, ok! It's my turn, yes?" Jager laughed. "That was a good story, Dom." Jager smiled. "Yes, it's your turn, and I can't believe Monika actually did it!" They both bursted into laughter again. "Ok, ok. Truth or Dare?" Jager finally stopped laughing and took a sip of his beer. "Hmm, I guess truth!" Bandit looked at the ceiling. "Ok, have you ever had a crush on someone from RAINBOW?" Jager  went closer to Bandit. Bandit turned red, "I suppose." Bandit rubbed the back of his neck. "Who?" Jager asked. "Hey! You can't ask another truth, Marius." Bandit laughed. "Oh, ok. I'll find out eventually." Jager laughed and winked. "Truth or dare, Marius?" Bandit looked directly into Jagers eyes, and stared. "Dare!" Jager yelled. Bandit smiled, and took a sip of his beer. "I dare you to make out with me." Bandit smirked. Jager turned red, took a sip of his beer and leaned towards Bandit. Jager instantly touched his lips with Bandit's. Soon Jager closed his eyes, and kissed desperately. Bandit was shocked on the other hand, he was just joking. What would SIX do if she found out this? Bandit finally closed his eyes and shared the kiss with Jager. They continued this for a few minutes, until Jager finally broke it. "You're not too bad of a kisser." Jager smiled. Bandit blushed, "Your turn." Bandit smiled back. "Truth or dare?" Jager smirked. "I guess truth, again." Bandit was still in shock from the kiss, he wanted to go back in again, cause Jager felt like heaven, but he couldn't. "Who do you have a crush on?" Jager went closer to Bandit. "Marius, do you really want to know?" Bandit sighed. Jager nodded several times. "I've always had a crush on you, Marius. Just you, never anyone else. I know what SIX said on the announcements today, but I've liked you for such a long time now. It's ok if you don't feel the same, but-" Bandit was cut off by Jagers lips, Bandit closed his eyes and kissed Jager more aggressively this time, allowing his tongue to slip in and explore.

Jager pulled Bandit down over him causing them to be all over the bed. Jager wrapped his arms around Bandits neck, pulling him as close as possible. The kiss was all aggressive and heated. The whole time Bandit was thinking: Is this a dream? Certainly not, it felt too real and pleasurable. Bandit finally took his lips off of Jager and opened his eyes. They stared, Bandit on top of Jager breathing heavily. "What about our job?" Jager asked breathlessly. Bandit shook is head, "Mari, lets not worry about it right now, yes?" Bandit smirked and hovered his lips over Jager. Jager nodded and pushed back into Bandit, kissing again. This went on until there was a knock on the door, Bandit and Jager separated leaving a string of saliva in between them. Bandit smirked at Jager. Bandit got off Jager, allowing Jager to answer the door.

Once Jager was at the door he slowly opened it, it was Ash. "You guys can come back now, we are running short on people." Ash smiles. Jager looked at her blankly, then looked back at Bandit on the bed. "I guess we can go back." Jager smiled. Bandit got up from the bed and stood behind Jager. Bandit placed both of his arms on Jagers shoulders, and gave them a squeeze. "See you in a minute." Bandit said to Ash. Ash closed the door and walked away. "Do you really want to go back, Mari?" Bandit squeezed Jagers shoulders again. Jager leanded against Bandit. "I mean it would be rude to say yes then not show up." Jager said with a stern tone. "I guess we'll go then." Bandit took his hands off Jagers shoulder and proceeded to exit the room.