Perfect

Bandit was carrying Jager back to his dorm, they were going very slow because Jager was in an immense amount of pain and Bandit wasn't trying to hurt him.

"Dominic go slower!" Jager yelled at him. Bandit chuckled at the comment, and under his breathe he said:

"That's what she said." Bandit chuckled again and they kept walking back to Jager's dorm. Bandit set Jager on his bed, and Jager whined at the pressure he felt while sitting on the bed.

"Dominic, I'm really thirsty, can you get me some water? Please?" Jager begged. Bandit nodded and opened the mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. He walked over to Jager and held the water in front of him. As Jager went to grab it Bandit pulled away and leaned in closer to Jager. They were now face to face, Bandit was now leaning on the bed.

"Please Dominic, I'm thirsty." Jager whined. Bandit smirked and threw the water bottle across the bed.

"I know you're thirsty Mari!" Bandit grinned and crawled on the bed and over Jager, carefully.

"Dominic please!" Jager yelled.

"Fine." Bandit leaned over and grabbed the water bottle and brought it back. He took the cap off and poured some water into Jager's mouth. After drinking about half the bottle, Bandit pulled it away and put the cap back on.

"I'm not hurting you, right?" Bandit asked.

"N-no." Jager blushed and looked away.

"How do you feel about being my boyfriend?" Bandit asked Jager out of the blue.

"Wait, really?" Jager looked back at Bandit. He nodded.

"Yes really." Bandit replied.

"What about SIX?" Jager asked.

"They don't have to know." Bandit put a finger over Jager's lips. Jager nodded and Bandit leaned down to kiss Jager. He grabbed Jager's hips and held them gently. They kissed for a good couple minutes, with moans slipping out of Jager casually.

"Hmm, perfect." Bandit said.