2

Gotham 5 AM 14 April

Damian POV

I was sound asleep.Suddenly I saw a pink light. I opened my eyes and saw my wrist was glowing.Suddenly it started burning like crazy. I yelled unable to control this pain.Not even the league of assassin's could cause this much pain.

I looked up and met eyes with my animal companion Plagg.He was a black Pegasus with pearsing green eyes.He gave me a worried look."Plagg get hel..."I couldn't finish my sentence before I felt the burning sensation again.

Plagg flew out of my room. I flew into the air trying to cool down my burning arm.Father came rushing in soon followed by Grason,Tod and Drake. I screamed again as the pink light got brighter.Father flew closer but stopped as I gave another agonising scream from the pain.

I looked at my wrist and saw pink lines forming something. I screamed again as the pain increased once again.The window was open. I flew out into the cold crisp air of a Gotham morning.The cold air helped with the burning.Suddenly the pain became even worse. I felt dizzy but refused to let the pain take over. I bit my lip and it drew blood.

Finally the pain became to much. I blacked out in the air above our garden. I could hear my family yelling but the blackness won and took over my vision.

😈😈😈😈 Timeskip 😈😈😈😈

I woke up in my bed.My arm was still a little sore. I looked to my right and saw Plagg has his head resting on my bed.He saw I was awake and stood up. I stood up and got dressed. I went downstairs with Plagg by my side. In the kitchen I saw my brother's father and Alfred.We have a mixed household.My father Todd and I are demon's.Drake Alfred and Grason are angels. I have red wings and horns.My father has black and Todd has a very dark red wings and horns.Alfred has light blue wings.Drake has yellow and Grason has a very dark blue wings.

We each have a different animal companion. I have a Pegasus.My father has a gaint bat.Grayson has a German shepherd.Todd has a turkey.Drake has a cow.Finally Alfred has a cat.

Plagg went and joined the other animal companions. I made my way to the kitchen counter and grabbed a apple.Once everyone noticed I was in the room the looked at me."Demon spawn what happened earlier?"I heared Todd ask."Tt...I don't even and now you want to."

Grayson grabed my wrist and gasped."Bruce look at this."Father looked and his eyes widen."What the hell?"he yelled. I pulled my arm out of they're grip and looked at it.It was two pink angel wings.It then had two devil horns and a tail.In black stood 'MDC'.

Drake,Todd and Alfred looked at it and looked just as confused as I am."Father what does this mean?"I asked unsure."Honestly son I have no idee.""I may be able to inlighten you master Damian."Alfred said I nodded and he started."One possibility is you have twin soulmates.Another is that you have a perfect crossbreed as you're soulmate."I looked at him in shock.

My brother's and father has the same expression.There hasn't been a perfect crossbreed born well ever.What I know of.So I might have two soulmate's instead of just one.Seriously I don't even like love.