7

Marinette POV

I had a two hour nap and now I'm on my phone seeing if I got another commission to make. I sighed and saw​ Jagged want's another leather jacket.He is a demon with purple, horns and tail.He mostly wears leather because of it's contrast with his wings.His wings look like a purple leather effect so leather works ekstreamly well in comparison with it. I took my scetchbook and started to design it.

It was a black leather jacket thats had 'Rock Demon' wrighten on the back of it.It had purple cuffs.It had a patch on his right shoulder of fang.People wouldn't be able to see that it's there. I sighed and looked at the time. I should probably get ready and wake up the rest. I walked to my closet I already uppacted. I took out a t-shirt saying Think before you leap. I also wore black jeans and ballet pumps. I let my hair hang loose and​ put on some lipgloss.

I went into Chloe's room and see her cuddling with Adrien. I smiled but then got an idea. I slowly closed the door then threw it open while shouting"Why are you two in the same room?"I laughed because Chloe shot up and Adrien fell of the bed with a thump. I just shook my head while smiling."Get ready and please I'm to young to become an auntie."I dodged a incoming heal then went to Alya's room doing the exact same thing.

Then alya just answered with "Can't make any promises."that made Nino blush. I laughed and then went to the living room where I saw miss Adrey sitting.She was a demon that has gold horns, wings and tail.She is a fashion demon everything has to be perfect.

I sat down and greeted her with a smile.She returned it then worked on her phone.She was busy organising a fashion show. I helped her design her line.I didn't do much just gave my opinion.Like in one outfit it was a golden dress but felt a bit plain so I suggested just adding a bit of detail on the skirt and a black belt.She loved my idea and asked for my help with this line. I agreed and helped.