4

Chloe POV

I literally jumped on Mari to wake her up.Adrien,Nino and my mother was at the hotel.Me and Alya slept over so that we can wake her up.This girl can sleep lile a log.

"Wake up wake up wake up!"I chanted she still won't open her eyes.That's until Tikki took her blanket and flapped her eings to create a slight breeze.Mari shot up straight and glared at both me and Tikki.

"Get ready we leave in 5 minutes.Remember today you fing you're soulmate."I said and her face lit up again."Alright leave so I can change."I nodded and left.After a minute or two Mari flew out of her room.She wore a pink tank top that said 'Save lands.'with a moon and a lake art affect.She also wore white denim shorts with white​ converse.She had a white cap she put it on her hair that she wore in a high ponytail.Her wings where a shade darker than her tank top.

I nodded and she smiled.Alya left already. I gave Mari a croissant and we flew to my dad's hotel.Once we arrived I saw my mother gibe a slight smile at us.We all flew to the airport and got ready to take of. I sat nect to Adrien.I rested my head on his shoulder and he placed his head atop of my head. I smiled and looked up at him and he gave me a smile back. I heard a camera and saw Mari quickly turning around.

I smiled and said a quick."You better send those and the one's of DJ Wiffi to me."she grinned and sent them.Mari is a amazing person. I just hope Mari finds her dashing demon soon.She will be so happy I know it. I fell asleep on Adriens shoulder. I don't know when he put his arm around my waist but he pulled me cliser just before I was over taken by sleep.

Marinette POV

I took allot of Adrichlo and DJ Wiffi.I might hate Agrest but he is dating my bestie so I put up with him.The boy that sat next to me was very friendly. I smiled aa we talked.Apparantly he was in Paris with his parents to cover something big.He also questioned me about why I am a 'Perfect crossbreed'.

I explained everything to him.He introduced himself after we exchange numbers.His name is Jon he came to Paris yesterday after school with his parents who are reporters."So why are you going to Gotham?"he asked."My friends mother has a fashion show in Gotham and she was allowed to bring me and our other friend with her allong with our soulmate's.Unfortunatly I haven't found my soulmate yet so I am technically a fith weel."I laughed and he looked at me strangely."Aren't you 16 haven't you gotten you're soulmate mark yet?"he asked again.

I giggled and showed him my wrist."I did a few days ago. I just don't know who he is."I said sadly he seemed shocked."I know a demon with those initials."I smiled at him."Thanks Jon but what are the chances of that."he shruged and moved his wings into a more comvertable position.He was a demon with dark blue almost black wings and horns aswell as tail.

"So Jon have you gotten you're soulmate mark yet?"He chuckled and shoock his head no."Not yet I don't get it for another two months."I nodded and took another foto of chloe cuddling Adrien and Adrien lying his head on her head smiling.His wings were around her and hers were tucked.Adriens dog killer was lying with Polen.

Tikki lied next to me with her head on my lap as I petted her.Jon's animal companion was a parot that is blue and has a few red feathers. I found out his name was Polly.

We kept talking until we both fell asleep.Luckily I found another friend who doesn't judge me or consider me a freak.