10

Marinette POV

I'm going to the mall today with Dami and his friends as well as mine.Adrien hasn't been to bad.Now and then he would throw a snarky remark which earns him a hit over the head from Chloe.Chloe's mom got us a personal driver.We pull up to the mall and I see Damian,Jon aswell as a girl with blond hair that's an angel with white wings and angel ring.A girl that looks almost identical to me except she's taller and her hair is longer.She's a demon with dark pink horns, wings and tail.

Next to her is Adriens identical twin cousin Felix.He is also an angel but his wings are black aswell as his angel ring.Next to him is a brunette boy.He is a demon with white wings,horns and tail.The boy behind the blond girl has black hair and is a demon.He has green horns, wings and tail.

I gave Jon a hug then Damian.As I pull back Damian still keeps his hand around my waist. I heard the others gasp but paid it no mind."Hi I'm Marinette." My voice made them snap out of their trance.They smiled then the rest introduced themselves."Hi I'm Bridgette this is Felix.That is Andrey,Javin and Lyra.Nice to meet you."She smiled which I returned."Well this is Chloe, Adrien, Nino and Alya.""Alright let's go do some shopping."Lyra said.

We nodded and we went inside.As I step inside everyone turns to us. I hide a bit behind Dami.Not use to this much attention.Suddenly I saw a flash of light temperately blinding me.I heard various voices talking at once."Is it true you and Damian are soulmates?""Where do you come from?""Is your name really Marinette​?""Will you take a photo with me?"

The last one was a little girl. I saw her standing with her phone.She has black hair and brown eyes.She's a demon.Her wings,horns and tail is a grey almost silver colour.I smile at her."Sure you can.Chloe you mind taking it?"She nodded and took the girls phone."Smile."She snapped the photo.

In the picture I'm on the girls right and Damian on her left.I'm smiling brightly along with the girl.Damian well he has...his scowl. I sighed but smiled as the girl looked at the photo."Thank you but I'm gonna cut him out of the photo.He isn't smiling."I laughed but nodded."Sure just don't let him hear you."

I didn't draw the picture at the top Maris wearing that in this chapter.

💐🌸💮🏵️🌹🌷🌼🌻🌺🌾🌿🍁🍃🍀☘️🌴🦋🐞🐝