8

Bruce POV

I found out that Audrey is here with her daughter and her friends. I took the liberty of inviting them to dinner. I notified Alfred and the boys that we have 6 geusts tonight.Damian was actually in a good mood today. I suspect it has something to do with him finding his soulmate.

I heard a knock on the door.All the boy's are in the living room just being themselves.Dick had inbited his soulmate Kori and daughter Mar'i.Kori is a angel.She has pink wings and angel ring.Mar'i is also a angel but her wings and angel ring is purple.They sat together and played with mar'i.Damian was on his phone smiling.Tim was on his laptop and it looks like he's about to pass out.Jason was reading a book.From the cover I can see it is the history of gun's.

Moments later Alfred came in with Adrey.After her was a blond boy and girl.The boy's a angel with yellow wings and Angel ring.The girl is a demon and she has yellow horns wings and tail.After them was two angels.The boy has green wings and angel ring.The girl has orange wings and angel ring.The next one is a girl.She look like a crossbreed.She has red demon horns and tail.She has pink angel wings and angel ring.Looks like this is Damian's soulmate.

"Habiti you didn't tell me you where coming here."Damian said.The girl smiled.Her smile is like sunshine."I honestly didn't know.We where just told that we are having dinner with one of Miss Bourgeois old friends."She said. I saw Andrey smirk and then said."That's why I said dress nicely.Surely you want your soulmate to know that you're fashionable."I saw her send a glare at Andrey.

"Dinner is ready would you be so kind to make your way to the dinning room."Alfred said.Damian took her hand.A blush crept on to their faces. I smirked and knew this is actually happening my youngest found the person who will help him.