3

Paris 7AM 15 April

Marinette POV

I woke up earlier than usual.Luckily it's a saterday so I could lay back and relax.It didn't last long before Alya and Chloe came bursting through my door waking Tikki in the proses.

"Hey ya Mari Chloe has some news for us."Alya said excitedly. I shook my head and giggled as I flew down towards them."Alright I'm hear what news do you have Chloe?"I asked as she took her Queen stance."My mother has a fashion show in Gotham and said I can come.She is also allowing me to bring my two besties with our soulmate's."I frowned at the mention of that.

"Don't worry Mari if Adrien tries anything I will whack him aside the head.He might be my soulmate but you are my bestie."I nodded."When do we leave?"I was actually excited to go."We leave tomorrow morning.We will help you pack."Alya said. I felt my arm burn again and it made me yelp. I looked towards my wrist.23:59:99 in red under my soulmate mark.

"Um guy's come look at this."the gasped and the squeeled."Mari you are meeting you're soulmate tomorrow."Chloe squeeled and I just giggled.They are even more excited than I am."Ok well let's start packing.If I am meeting my soulmate in Gotham I need to look fabulous."we all giggled and started packing.

Across the world in Gotham City

Damian POV

I was in class when my arm started burning again.The pink glow was radiating from my wrist once more.The pain wasn't​ as bad as yesterday I looked down to see a timer.23:59:96 in pink under my soulmate mark.The light got Jon's attention.

He looked at my mark and smirked."Look's like someone is meeting they're soulmate tomorrow."I just shook my head at him.So I will see if I got just one or two soulmate's.