Becari Drishti

After few days ,
Drishti is very sad as Rakshit always ignore her and gives his first priority to Lavanya. But today she thought to talk to Rakshit about it🤐🤐

 But today she thought to talk to Rakshit about it🤐🤐

Drishti's Look

Rakshit's Look

Rakshit's Look

Lavanya's look

Lavanya's look

Suddenly she notices Ravan(Rakshit+Lavanya) entering holding hands. She ran upto them.

Drishti-hi✋ Rakshit and Lavanya
Rakshit-Hi looking at Lavanya
Lavanya just ignored her and took him from there.
Drishti gets hurt but compose herself and went to her class.

Whole day passes by,
When suddenly Drishti heard Rakshit and Lavanya making fun of her feelings and her looks.
She gets deeply hurt and ran to her house and locked herself in her room cried her heart out .

Finally after 5-6 hours of continuous crying she dozed off to sleep . While on the other side Ravan are enjoying their long drive and dinner.😭😭😭

Next day Drishti said to her parents that she wanted to leave for Bangalore and her parents agreed as going to Bangalore for further studies is her dream.
That day Drishti completed her formalities and went to Bangalore leaving everything behind.

Here Rakshit came to know about Drishti and he gets sad because his best friend left him without informing.

Slowly slowly, Rakshit came to know the dark side of Lavanya and she ditch him saying that he doesn't deserve her. She was just using him against Drishti.
Rakshit gets shocked and he regrets of his misdeeds.

On the other hand Drishti is getting rude, ruthless , arrogant and leaving a life full of work. She becomes totally workaholic. She gets changed a lot.

Time passes by,
Now Rakshit is the ceo of Shergill group of companies ( second best company in the world) and he is also changed a lot but not like drishti. He always misses her.

Here Drishti is the ceo of Romya group of companies (best company in the world) but her identity is hidden.
She now also have feelings for Rakshit but denies it.