Apology accepted

Days passing
Rakshit trying hard to convince her but she is not listening to him as she thought he is married.

One fine day
Rakshit said- Drishti please forgive me. Give me one chance. I am very much guilty. Please come back 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Drishti just ignored him

Rakshit- ok fine I am saying you today meet me at xyz place  before 12 am.if you forgive you. Otherwise I will never show you my face🥺🥺🥺🥺.
He went from there.

Whole day Drishti remembering Rakshit words then finally she gave in and decided to forgive him.

When she reached the place Rakshit was not there. Instead  a kid was there standing with a sorry.

She searched for him here and there and found him sitting on his knees

Rakshit- I can’t find the right words to say I’m really sorry, but I’m sorry. Please forgive me. I messed up. I hurt your feelings and made you cry. I apologize for being such a cad. Forgive me, please? I am terribly sorry for all the things I’ve done, hurting you was even lower than the last thing on my To-Do list. Please forgive me.

Drishti gets teary eyed and made him stand hugged him.

Rakshit couldn't believe that his fairy forgive him and in happiness he started sobbing

She tightened her grip and patted his back to console him.

Drishti- but we can't be one as you are married and have a daughter.

Rakshit- why did I married. There is no child other than priya of mine in this world. U r mistaken Drishti

Drishti- i am talking about Dishi
Rakshit- what dishi is the daughter of shivya not mine. After u left me she is the only reason I am alive
Drishti What
Rakshit- yes my buddhu Mrs Shergill
Drishti-  But I thought you remarried as you thought i died
Rakshit- Shh don't say about death.
Who said haan if you are not alive Also. I will never remarry.
After spending some quality time they both returned home.

Shivya, Dishi, Priya and Ritvik all are sitting in the hall.
When Drikshit enetered with hands enterwined with each other all gets shocked.
All ran upto them.