Proposal

Rakshit and Drishti reaches Juhu Beach. Rakshit asked her to come out. He opened her door like a gentleman.

 He opened her door like a gentleman

Place was like this..

Drishti was surprised to see the decorations .
They descended to the place and silently sitting when suddenly Rakshit stood up from his place and sat on his knees and propose her.

She just hugged he got his answer and doing some romance.

After some Drishti got her senses and push him and said- u bedil shergill I can never love you just used me. I am done with u. I thought you changed but no u r same.
She went from there.

Rakshit got deeply broken after listening her words and cried his heart out and had alcohol whole night.
Next mrng ,
He hasn't returned so his parents were tensed then they received a call from Rakshit that he is fine and going to office.They got relieved.

Other side Drishti also can't sleep whole night and had nothing. She just went to her office.

When she reached office she saw Rakshit working on his laptop she felt relieved that he is alright. She also got back to her work.

At night only Rakshit and Drishti are present in the office. They both were so engrossed in their work that don't even get to the time.
It's already 1:00am
Rakshit had completed his work when he is all set to move he saw Drishti lying unconscious on floor. He rushes towards her and took her in her lap and patting her cheeks but she isn't responding.
He lifted her up and took her to the couch and make her lay there and called doctor.
Doctor came and checked Drishti.

Doctor- actually she skipped her food for past one day so she gets unconscious. Don't worry I am giving her injection she will be fine..
Doctor injected her left .
Rakshit hold her hand sit on the ground drifted to sleep.
Next mrng she woke up and seen Rakshit sitting close to her. She gets devasted after seeing his state.