accept

Drishti felt bad for Rakshit and adjusted his head with pillow while doing so he gets up.
Rakshit-are u fine??
Drishti- yeah just lil dizziness
Rakshit-  cupped her face and said -why you skipped food Haan( with concern ).
Drishti- i just forget due to stress . I am fine now don't worry.
Rakshit- i am sorry Drishti for hurting u but cut in between
Drishti - it's ok Rakshit
Rakshit turned to bring food and made her eat food and medicine and said her to rest.
He gone out and take out car and returned took Drishti in his arms and made her lay suitably on seat and drove off.
As soon he reached her house he sees tht no one is there.
He took her in arms opened the door by her spare keys and went inside , placed her on bed and was about to leave when she say- thank you Rakshit for everything.
Rakshit-its alright and Sorry for that day.
She immediately hold his hand made her look towards her and kissed.

He was at first shocked but responded with same emotion😘😘😘

She slightly murmured between the kiss- i love you Rakshit. And broke the kiss.

Rakshit - I love you too😊😉.

He again slightly pecked her lips and said take care and left. A crimson layer appeared on her cheek(blush).
She soon layed down and drifted to deep slumber...

On the other hand Rakshit was smiling and moving inside when shikhar asked him - what happen bhai why are you smiling like newly wedded bride.
Rakshit- it's nothing like that .😋😋😋
Shikhar said-something something....
Before Rakshit could react he left away...
Other side all returns home .
Divya rushes to Drishti room to see her sleeping soundly and she went out.
After some time Drishti woke up hearing chit chatting sounds.
As soon as she descended off the stairs .
Divya ran upto her and hugged her tightly and said- Di i am very happy for you 😊😊😊

Drishti what but why!!!
Divya- Tomorrow Papa's friend are coming to see you for marriage..
Drishti (Rakshit in mind)- what whom and why. And why don't you all inform me earlier.
Sarthak- Don't worry beta. His big son is very good and not all that we are saying u to see once.
Divya- aur kya agar pasand nhi aya toh cancel*
Drishti- (in mind- it's a clear rejection bur i don't want to hurt their feelings so let's meet him) okk with fake smile.

Rakshit house
Chetan and Mahima hadn't informed him yet.
After dinner when he was heading towards his room. They said in unison- we want to talk to you about something...
Rakshit- ok say!
Chetan- actually we have selected a bride for you .
Rakshit totally astonished said - what,why who asked you all to do without informing me 😖😖

Chetan - beta the bride is very good u will gonna like her please meet her once for our sake..
Rakshit (in mind- oh no what is happening) completely frustrated said- ok but the final decision will be mine.
Chetan- ok beta.
All goes to their respective Rooms and sleep but our drikshit is still thinking about each other.

Next morning,
Sharmas were all set to welcome Shergill and Shergills left their house.

Next morning, Sharmas were all set to welcome Shergill and Shergills left their house

Drikshit are feeling sad as they don't get time to inform each other.

As soon as Shergills arrived Drikshit got shocked cum happy and in excitement they hug each other.

All gets happy seeing them.
Vidya- you both knows each other but how!!
Drikshit- Drishti is my pa and i am her boss and college friend.
We both love each other..
All are like- aww...
Mahima- fir to hum ye shaadi pakki samjhe kyun (looking towards Drikshit) says yes 😉😋😋.