Pov

Drishti's Pov-Rakshit today when I saw you I felt like my heart beat skip a bit. But I moment i remembered What u did with me, make me feel broken. Do you know what in the last five years i can't sleep because of u without pills? U broke me till eternity. I can never believe u....

Rakshit pov- Yay!my angel is back

Rakshit pov- Yay!my angel is back. I can't describe in words how much i am happy . But i could she changed alot. She barely smiles and have an emotionless face . But i will make sure i will repay for all my mistakes and fill your life with happiness.
Today when that boy flirted with u i can't say how i control myself from not beating him up. As i don't want to leave a bad impression of me towards u...

 As i don't want to leave a bad impression of me towards u

Pov ends.
They both drifted to sleep. Next mrng Drishti wake up late as she was very tired (all knows right) , Divya has already left for office and Romi for college. She gets ready in a hurry and skip breakfast and left for office.

She reached office 5mins late. She was just praying that bedil shergill has not arrived yet.
But to her bad luck he was already present in the cabin looking at his watch when suddenly she entered and bowed her head down her and said-sorry sir next time I will not do it.

Rakshit gets mesmerized seeing her innocence and slightly smiled and said- it's ok miss sharma u continue with your work.
Drishti slightly looked up with a confusing look as she knows Rakshit hates late comers . But to her astonishment he just let her continue to work. She thought something is fishy..🤔🤔🤔🤔

Days passing like this
Now Drikshit is in love with each other again but Drishti masked her emotions very well. So that no one gets a hint of it even Rakshit.

One day Rakshit was all set to propose Drishti, so he decided to take her out .
Rakshit- Ms Sharma today evening we are going out so complete your work soon, ok

Drishti- but sir why is it a business meet or something else
Rakshit- i said na we are going out don't ask me why got it (rudely as he was nervous)
Drishti slightly nodded and went out.

Then they continue with their work.
At evening,
Rakshit and Drishti left in Rakshit car .
Rakshit was driving but also taking glances of his fairy through mirror and Drishti was just looking outside seeing the view.