chapter 14: zeke

Don't own anything

Got back playing halo 5

Anyways.

Author pov:

Spartans drivers one odst few marines blades & drivers continue to the location until they heard a laugh.

Zeke arrives

(4:39 only)

Lynx: " oh hell no "

Zeke: we meet again aegis

Nia: oh its shellhead

Hunter: " not you again -_- "

Stacker: sir who's this fucker?

Mythra: do we have to explain to him lynx?

Lynx: " he'll figure it out. Look were on a mission here so you interfering again i'm gonna put the bullet on your head "

Zeke: listen you space warrior you will address me as zeke the bringer of chaos ......

Florez: " how about this. I'll call you ..... "

Before she says a dirty word Mythra covers her mouth & shuts her up.

Mythra: Florez! not in front of the 2 kids 😅

They let him talk about eye patch crap. Marine checking his time lynx had his helmet off so he can eat a snack.

Lynx had enough & shoot his SAW up the wall.

Lynx: " 💢shut the fuck up what do you want?💢 "

Zeke: i am here for the aegis

Mythra glared at him

Lynx: " ............ I can't be held responsible for what i'm gonna do to you "

Nia: there aliens & other things going on so hurry on

Zeke: what you frighten by our power furry ears

Nia: YOU GOT ALOT OF NERVE YOU ONE EYE MONSTER💢😠

Dromach rex & mythra (she blushed) Florez was confused to what that means same for the rest of them. Rex check on lynx's aegis saying " why you blushing " she turned to rex &.

Epilogue:

After that little fiasco result of lynx throwing the two out of the sky making mythra admiring him more & more. They set off again.

" lynx " mythra thought first she wrapped an arm around his armored arm spartan looked down at her she didn't they are being looked. She leaned her head on his shoulder.

Lynx does have a softspot for her but like he said before spartans lacked emotions. Hunter spoke up.

Hunter: " sir were here motion tracker picked up guards "

Mythra asked marine to give her a duel SMG supressors

(Only video i can find)

Lynx has a M90 shot gun

Lynx: " rest of you stick behind me. Stacker rookie stay out here make sure nothing comes in & out "

Mythra: you ready?

Lynx: " 1 2 3 "

Little hints of their relationship

Reason mythra had to use duel SMGs think about it

Lynx is a soldier so he use infiltrating without the need of mythra's sword don't go always swinging inside of a occupied factory.

She don't mind using space weapons

Later