chapter 19:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

(Theme playing in the backround)

UNSC argama sitting next to Moreg's titan ship suprisingly the infinity showed up as well. Marines spartan 4s odsts & imperial soldiers interacting one another.

Some protecting pelicans falcons longswords condors some eating food. Lynx didn't like meetings so hunter replaced him. Captain lasky captain morrison fan Amalthus moreg suprisingly zeke is there, turns out he's a prince.

Doors open everyone save for the unsc personell master cheif is here

Escorted by spartan 4s.

Master cheif: " lets get started "

Meanwhile:

Akhos & two others had been captured they were spotted by shortsword interceptors. Their lack of intel showing up in a tight security.

Sarah Palmer & majestic team are interrogating them about their plans of destroying humanity.

Mythra brushed her lips. For the first time for the last 500 years she never fallen in love (due to her canon character) she & lynx are in a low level key kind of relationship.

" my feelings have won first time he treated me as a independent person & i was drawn to that. " she thought. She looks at lynx taking a nap in the passenger seat of the warthog.

Sarah: are you mythra?

Mythra: yes your spartan sarah palmer?

Sarah: yep. Since he doesn't have nothing to do can you take him in the barracks

Epilogue:

Aboard the argama mythra pressed the door open with his finger print. She layed the lynx on the bed she yawned a bit having those recent battles she crawled up to his bed & fell alseep.

Master chief is a guess character in this book.

Later