final chapter:

Don't own anything

Ending this book today

Lot of things change

Author pov:

Everyone jaw dropped what they saw a giant robot decending down to the world tree with mythra

Lynx: " scion to all units withdraw from battlefield "

Lasky/MORRISON: GIANT FUCKING ROBOT

Fan: scion

Scion fired its weapons at the opposing ship malos & jinn where shocked. Malos's plans have ruined his goal was to use this mech to destroy alrest. But unsc intervened found there way up there.

Scion's cockpit opened lynx jumped down on the enemy ship Mythra step out of the hand mythra tossed her sword to lynx.

Before Jinn can attacking them he was headshot by jun & fell to the ground.

Malos: you ruined everything

Lynx waisted no time dashed fast ending by thrusting his blade to his stomach.

Lynx: " like i said mission does not allowed you too talk. I don't care about your goals "

Malos vanished in thin air. He took his helmet he collapsed on the ground exhausted Mythra embraced him & hugged him.

She kissed him he returned it master chief walks by & chuckled.

Cheif: save that for later you two love birds 😂😅

Timeskip:

Robots from the station secured parked scion condors protecting the ship they investigate malos's ship they found alot of sleeping blades including a person mythra knows 500 years ago.

Mythra: LORA?!

Lynx: who?

Chief: don't look at me😑

Cortana: interesting she's alive

Cortana popped out of knowhere Mythra looked at her she freaked out.

Mythra: SMALL NAKED LADY😨😱

Cortana: i shouldn't come out😒

Epilogue:

Mythra hugged pyra good bye as they seperated their bodies to seek halo lynx found. Hunter stayed with moreg gearz & florez depart as well with them.

Lynx: by the we get there control room of halo is a must

Mythra: to find out if the ring is a connection to my technology

Lynx: affirmative

The argama leaves the planet with 3 warheads aboard mythra the aegis first time leaving the world to step on the Superweapon called halo.

Thats a wrap

It was such a cool book to make

Planning to do more xenoblade 2 in the future.

Later