Chapter 2 (2/2)

I'm bored so why not make another I'm lazy shit so yeah -w- young peeps if you read this please don't curse

Midoriya's perspective:
I remember waking up and it's already night time and I remembered everything I quickly got up to bed and go to the front door and when I started twist the handle it was lock by a chaines and I heard arguments by the walls I get to close the wall and place my ear and I heard a old man shouting
"Oh god katsuki can you please be patient I know you want to marry your boyfriends but you need to be patient this is a hard work. It's three of you so please katsuki" I wided my eyes what boyfriends and when I heard this I was horrified... "Fine! But you need to make the suits and for me and kiri and the "izuku Midoriya thing" I back at the wall and I bumped into an desk and when I saw at the desk there was a name of me with hearts and say "hi Midoriya I'm so excited to be your fiancé and  bakubae -kirishima" and I heard footsteps and I was pulled by someone and it was the mafia leader and when I look at him so Uraraka-San was right all the girls are very attached to him because he is hot sexy I don't like him I'm just saying I was over thinking again and I feel a deep lip attached to me and it was him kissing me my eyes wided and try to pull him but the kiss was too deep and he licked my bottom lip for entranc but I denied of course and he was so mad at me and he squeeze my butt so hard and I tried to hold my mouth to not open but it didn't work in let out an yelp and he slipped his tounge roughly and when i feel a many hands on my butt I look at my back and there's was kirishima touches my butt I was uncomfortable and want to escape and kirishima licked my neck I was weak and sobbing they didn't care I was sobbing all mafia are not nice people and I heard a knock on the door when we break the kiss I was gasping so hard and they open the door and there was the old man and reminded that they have a meeting tomorrow 12:20 and they nodded before they leave the blond say "we will be back cutie~"

-431 words-