Chapter 3

-sorry for the late i was doing to make it every day you all catch me I'm lazy-

Katsuki's perspective:
-meeting starting- it's just me or I have a feeling I kinda feel bad......No why would I care that nerd anyways....but I kinda feel bad for him...I'm kinda bit too harsh on him....I just want him to be ours......

Kirishima's perspective:
I have a feeling that bakubae is disappointed and how am gonna comfort him we are at meeting....I hope he feels bad around Midoriya....I hope so......

Midoriya's perspective:
I was sneaking I was almost to escape when I heard an meeting I'm a bit confused so I go there in the door sneaky peeky and I've seen the leader mafia's face he was disappointed and I was feeling bad around him maybe he was mistaken right.....? And I kinda like him some how that how he was disappointed or mistaken I hope that's how I thought....and I go back to the room and wait to him to come inside and give any answers there was no guard at afternoon I just want any answers to him.....

                          Later

Still Midoriya's
I waited and when the door opens I quickly stand and so the leader mafia's face where full of disappointed and I confronted him "umm hey....". I said
"Hey..." he said and when he said that I heard a good and comfortable answer
"I'm sorry" he said "I've been harshed to you" he is crying and I was crying and hugged him... "it's okey I know you didn't mean it..." and he hugged me back and when we break our hug I....I kissed him and he's we're wided and kissed back I know he was mistaken after all....

-330 Words- 

My coming up series when I'm done with this

Idol Bakugou x izuku
CEO bakugou x izuku
And other things i want to make I didn't know how to call it XD