Chapter 6

(Like I promise before and here it is don't worry if I complete this all I will have to make other story witch is bnha of course I'm obsessed with bnha and I'm a multi shipper but my heart always belongs to bakudeku any ship your comforted, I can support it)

Deku's pov:
It was passed midnight and it was 2 in the morning so this is my chance, I got up slowly because the other side was their room so I gotta be really quiet as possible. I got to the closet and grab a random backpack that I could use for my escape and grab all the clothes that it can fit in my bag and cash Then my old phone I tuck the backpack into my shoulders and slowly open the door.

Thank you god there's no security i head to the back door but before I need to I grab some sandwiches that they made and head out. It was cold but I've already know that it was gonna be cold so I have my jacket over me. I slowly tipped toes and then I ran it was like I was a crazy person that someone would catch me but I didn't care thankfully there's no people in the road so I'm running alone..it's nice but a little chill and creepy I don't wanna get kidnapped.

Past minutes I was in city there's no one because you know it's midnight but there's a lot of driving and lights I head down to the bus station and thankfully I didn't forgot the money I bought. I got my phone and check if they put tracker in it but I found nothing maybe they really trust me..

Idiots.

I heard a smoking sound and I know what is it. It stopped in front of me and there's 3 people coming out I wait for them to fully adjust then I walk inside. It doesn't have lot of people and it's not empty either I take the front and of course before I give the money and the address that I want to arrive or stop to the driver before I sit.

I take my backpack by my shoulders and put on my lap before sitting down. I sigh and went to my phone and check if there's any news but nothing surprises me so I put away my phone and I put my arms beside the window and my hand on my cheeks and watch the outside carefully it's kinda colorful to be honest there's many lights but nobody was in there.

I was in lost thoughts and I realized it was my stop I quickly head out from the bus and continued to walk, luckily I knew my moms address so there's no big deal.

When I arrived I knocked at the door and wait for my mom to answer I hope she didn't get stressed out over me.. the door answered and find my mom with a messy hair and a eye bugs and dull eyes maybe she cries all day when she sees me she cried and give me a tight hug of course I hug her back

"Izuku...where are you in these weeks..! I was so worried.!" My mom sobs while hugging me tightly, i pat her back "it's ok mom.. I'm here so there's no need to worry and please take care of yourself" I respond I went inside to greet a messy rooms every single one I look at my mom and she looks down I smiled at her and said "it's okay mom please let me take care of you while I'm here I will not let leave again I promise" she smiled back and nods and slowly cleaning the messy room.

To be continued...