Chapter 5 (part 1/2)

Izuku Midoriya:
I woke up on my bed feeling dizzy I try to sit down "Hey hey take it easy go back to bed" kacchan said "bu—"
I was cut off by kirishima "he's right Midoriya go back to bed or you'll get sick again" he said and I lay down
"What is your sickness?" Kirishima said
"I don't know actually...I was vomiting now and I don't know any" I said kacchan's sight "ok just stay on the bed so you don't get sick" I nodded and they went outside, I want to get up so bad but this is the only way to stop vomiting....

Few seconds later

I try to be comfortable but it didn't work when I heard the open creaking, it was kirishima "Hey Midoriya I know you don't feel well so I bought you some food" he said "thanks kirishima"
I said he nodded and said "my pleasure" and he leaves the room the food was on my side so it was easy to grab and I ate.
—————————————————
Past minutes my eyes began heavily
I know that I'm sleepy and I take a nap
When I was about to close my eyes I heard slamming,breaking,slapping and screaming  I was confused and take a sneak peek. There was a girl getting mad at them I know I shouldn't go mind their business so I just waited, i hear the girl screaming very clearly
"WHY WONT YOU PICK ME OVER THAT SLUT?!" She said it kinda hurts me that I'm a...you know what she said
"GOD JESSIE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DONT SAY THINGS HARM TO HIM HE IS OURS NOT YOU! THAT'S FINAL" Kacchan said screaming at the girl so the girl named Jessie....
"YOU KNOW HE IS A SLUT SO PICK ME INSTEAD OF THAT....loser~" Jessie said flirting in the end "god Jessie, guards! Get her out of the house please!" Kirishima said "Ok Boss" said the guards "grrrrr... I won't let that get away that easily I'll kill him!!! That slut!!" It scares me she will kill me?!
I was frozed I didn't noticed that they were looking at me "oh god Midoriya?! She didn't mean the thing it's ok..." Kirishima said hugging me tightly. I was.....horrified,defeat,defenseless... "hey it's fine it's ok Midoriya she didn't ment that way.." he said.