Chapter 5 (2/2)

(Jesus I didn't think we could get this far,thanks so much guys and sorry for the wait my iPhone has a battery problems sooo yeah...)

Katsuki's pov:
Damn that bitch...I run my fingers into my hair while staring shitty hair and deku. If that fucker touch deku I swear to satan I will fucking torture her until she dies, I sigh and walked towards them, we made a little group hug. "Hey deku, you ok?" I ask, he nodded only I understand that he was horrified about that bitch's comment.

After awhile deku fell asleep in shitty hair's lap I was jealous because he likes shitty hair more than me. "Hey bakubae what are you gonna do to that girl? I feel something that you could kill her any moment..." damn he was right.

"Uh, yeah why?" He sigh and leaned his head into my shoulder "it's just that, I don't want you to get in trouble...and greenette here is very sensitive to this topic" he explained, I get it everything. We could make it worse if deku was here and the bitches will try to kill him, we better hide him one way or another.

"Ok. We can hide him into our room when random people come to our house because they want us to meet them" I said he nodded while playing deku's fluffy hair.

I stand up and walk to our room, it was huge compared to deku's. I lay down in my bed and take a quick nap before I blow my mind of this "FaNgIrLs" bleh. Gross... and I remember that i already slept without noticing.

Izuku's pov:
I felt bad like I was the third wheel to everyone....who am I kidding I am everything. I am the target, I need to get out of here I know it's selfish because they changed but I don't wanna be targeted anymore, like I'm stuck in the demon realm... "I have to do it in midnight" I thought about it I don't know if it could work but let's try,I'm kinda scared of getting killed but I have to be brave izuku.

Kirishima is still here and it's early so I have more time to sleep or maybe nap I guess. He's still stroking my hair it felt nice but I'll not beat me into some sleeping dreams...I felt so bad but it's their sake so they can't work for me to protect, guess it planned then....I hope this will work.