The First Date

Jen's Pov 

Alex just said something weirddd. Has he fucked so many girls that even some look like me. I'm just going to ignore it before this date becomes more awkward then it already is. After a while of silence we reached the restaurant. Then he pulled the chair for me normal date stuff.

Alex's Pov

So I ruined this date but there is one thing I've not tried. My charm. Ok well kind of. So we started talking and talking and talking and before we new it we had been there for about 3hrs. Jennifer is a really interesting person.

Jen's Pov

Alex steps away to go use the bathroom and I'm just texting my girlfriends saying how I'm on a date with Alex Rodriguez then as his coming back I see a text from him saying 'you look sexy-AF' and I'm just trying not to blush since he is own his way back.

Alex's Pov

I send Jen a message from the bathroom and I can kind of see her blushing a bit and I feel like a kid in a candy store.

Jen's Pov

This Alex guy is trying to make me fall in love with him... I wasn't sure about 'us' but he was literally the most interesting person. After we shared our dessert he started to drive me home. It was nice and quiet not awkward this time. And then I did the most foolish thing that I could do. I held his hand. I know it doesn't seem that serious but it is.

Alex's Pov

I was just driving Jen home and boom she was my holding hand. OMG. Does she actually like me? Could this actually be a thing? Would I find love again? Maybe I'm overthinking this just a bit. 

Jen's Pov

We reach my house and he opens the car door for me. He says bye and deeply looks into my eyes and I couldn't help it so I leaned in and kissed him. It was just a nice and simple 5 sec kiss but it felt like 1 sec. 

Alex's Pov

Jen kissed me. I'm so happy right now. There could be hope for us. Me and Jen could actually be together. I could actually settle down and be happy. After a while we ended the kiss and Jen said goodnight and entered her house.

Jen's Pov

Fuck. What did I just do. I basically just kissed the biggest player in the game and even worse I think I kinda like him. I promised my kids that I wouldn't date again, I know sounds weird but it's because of all the men I've taken them through with and how when they finally love them we break up. Idk what to do, but just how sweet he is and just interesting. I see why the ladies like him. I need to get rid of this feeling quicklyyy. 

Ik its short but yeah...

Hope you enjoy