Move in with me?

Alex's Pov

Me and Jen have been dating for 6 months now and I think I want to ask her if she would want to move in with me but I'm really nervous.  She does sleep at my house a lot either way so it won't be to much of a crazy change. For regular people it would be regular level of nervousness but for me it's hella scary because she has kids and I have kids. It was a process telling the kids about us dating especially since Jen made a promise to her kids that she would never date anyone again after they got attached to Casper then they broke up. Well she did date other people but secretly or the kids never met them but she told them about us because this felt like forever. After forced visits, lunches, activities and stuff like that we finally got them to be okay with us. Then there was getting them to be friends with each other but that ended up being easy considering 3 of them are the same age. I'm not sure how I should do this but I think I'm going to ask the kids first so it's not out of nowhere for them.

No one's Pov

"Girls I need to talk to you." Alex said.

"Yes dad?" They said simultaneously.

"Put your phones down, I need to ask you a very important question."

"What is it?" Tashi asked.

"So I wanted to ask you guys if," 

"If what?" Ella said.

"If you would be fine if Jen, Max and Emme moved in with us?"

"Yes, when? I'm so excited!" Ella said.

"Tashi?"

"Oh yah sure. I'm just shocked."

"Oh good. I want to ask Emme and Max next."

"Have you asked Jen yet?" Ella said.

"No. I want everyone to be okay with it first."

"Ok. Good luck." Tashi said.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.                                                                                                                     And for the short chapter.                                                                                                                                              I'll have a longer one next time.