Chapter - 2

Ash's PoV

"Today is the day bud!" I exclaimed to Pikachu as we made our way down the stairs, I got down the stairs and went in towards the dining room, "Hey Espeon" I greeted the psychic type eeveelution, "where's Emma?" I ask, "I'm here Ash," she says as I turn around to greet her she brings in the breakfast, I sit down, "So Emma when are they gonna arrive?"

I asked referring to my mom and my dearest sister, "Queen llene said that she had your mom picked up from your house and brought to the palace yesterday, she also said that they leave as fast as possible so it should only be a matter of hours if not minutes" She finished as I ate up the last bits of my breakfast.

"Anyways I'm going to the forest for some time," I said and left, I called Pikachu, who was on my shoulder, Gardevoir, Lucario, Lycanroc and Gengar and Dragonite to keep me company, I was walking through the forest when I suddenly heard cries of Pokemon for help, I looked at my Pokemon they nodded as we ran off to the sight, all the Pokemon except Pikachu, hid along the sides just to be sure if someone or something attacked, it was a bunch of Pokemon but they weren't just from Kalos, but from different regions altogether, in front of him were A little Oddish, Wooper, Wynut, Phanpy, Cubchoo, Goomy and an Alolan Vulpix.

All of them were scared and badly hurt, just then a net came out of nowhere and a hunter with a uniform that I have seen before made their way to the Pokemon, watching this I signalled to Gardevoir, who immediately used psychic to lift the person up then used Hypnosis to put him into a deep slumber.

"Lucario check for any such aura around the forest", I said to the Aura Pokemon, he nodded and started to scan the area, then he shook his head indicating no such presence, "Dragonite, scan the area for any other thing that the hunter has set up and also for his vehicle" The Dragon nodded and flew off to search, "all of you help me free these little guys up," I said as we took all the Pokemon out of the net.

"Gardevoir use heal pulse," I said she nodded, then I used a medical kit that I carry with me to help the Pokemon, just then Dragonite came with a serious look to which I nodded, "Gardevoir, Teleport all of them back, All of the others come with me, Dragonite carry him as well," I said as Gardevoir teleported away as I climbed atop Dragonite, with Pikachu on my shoulder and all the others running or floating as in Gengar's case following Dragonite who carried the hunter on his hands.

We flew for about a minute or two before we reached a van, I opened it up to see many other Pokemon, in an injured state, "Dammit, these hunters!" I exclaimed in anger, I picked out my phone and called up Lance, "Lance, it's Ketchum, we have a vehicle full of Pokemon, that are hunted, along with another batch that tried to escape" I said, "yes we caught him" I said looking at the hunter, "I'll ask Dragonite to keep guard here along with Gengar, Till the guys come over" I said as I ended the call, "Dragonite and Gengar, The G-Men are gonna come to take the van and the Pokemon to a safe place, I want you to keep guard 'Kay, also keep an eye on the hunter" I said, to which both of them nodded, "The others let's go back home and take a look at those Pokemon" I ended as Pikachu, Lycanroc, Lucario and I ran back home.

"Emma!" I shouted as I entered the house and ran into the Backyard, where all the Pokemon were playing around happily, after playing around with the Pokemon for some time, I saw Dragonite and Gengar make it to the backyard after taking the details from them and watching them play with the Pokemon for some time, the bell rang, I smiled as I ran toward the door, I opened the door and was taken into hugs from 2 different people,