Chapter - 4

Serena

"FLECTHLINGGGGGGG" I screamed as I woke up, I swear this bird is gonna be my end, I had a beautiful dream with Ash and This Bird just had to peck me awake, I sigh and go downstairs to find my only brother, he looked like he had to go through a tornado and Hurricane together.

"What in the world happened to you?" I ask, "Ketchum" he mumbled, "What do you mean?" I asked, he finally lifted his head and Mom made it from the kitchen to the table, "I thought the training was just for Pokemon, but he trains with the Pokemon and he asked me to do the same" he said groggily, "He does look quite good-looking for a guy in his 20's" I said, looking at the hunk of a man through the window, it was a one-sided window so he can't see in here, "Looks like someone is interested" My mom said, I may or may not have hidden my blush in my Honey-Blonde tresses. 

With that, I just needed my sweet time and so I decided to go to the Meadow where I usually go, I was sitting there with Delphox and Sylveon while Milotic was swimming in the lake, pancham was playing around with Altaria and

*BOOM*

I heard, I ran quickly to the origin of the sound, a lady with white hair riding on a Salamence while attacking a wild ursaring, "Oh no, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, " I thought when it clicked "Ash" I thought as I called him on my phone, "Hey Serena" he said, "Ash Get here quickly" I said As I sent him my location and a picture of the woman on the Salamence, "Right" he said and cut the call.

Ash

"She's probably in trouble," I say as I rush towards the backyard of the Mansion, "Guys, J is in the forest, Charizard, Garchomp and Dragonite, fly up and above and keep an eye on us," I said, they nodded and flew off, "Greninja, Infernape and Sceptile you are with me," I say they nod, "Lucario, Gardevoir, help the pokemon and keep them safe, Gardevoir, you remember Serena?" I ask she nods, "Then teleport us to her, a few meters behind her, where J can't see us," I said, she acknowledged with a curt nod and almost instantaneously we were in the Vaniville Forest.

"AAH," I hear her screams as J's henchmen were tying her up to a tree, I went behind the Grunts silently,  "Hey Guys! miss me," I said as I lifted them up and slammed them to the ground making them unconscious, "Should have guessed it was you, Ketchum," said a voice I certainly don't want to hear anymore, "Should have killed you when I had the chance in Sinnoh," I said In a cold tone, I looked over at Gardevoir and then Serena, she nodded and Gardeoir Teleported her to the House, "Quite the Pokemon you have there Ketchum, I'm sure she'll sell good in the market," she said, "I know, but she's for you to take," I said as Gardevoir came beside me, there were a lot of her henchmen in the forest, I immediately sent the big guns a Signal.

It happened so quickly, within seconds most of the grunts and their pokemon were taken out cold, "You didn't get me last time Ketchum, You ain't getting me this time either" J said, "You might wanna re-think that" I said with a smirk, behind her were a wall of some of my most powerful Pokemon, "I ain't giving up, not now or ever" she said, "the pitiful way it is then" I said, J took out 2 poke-balls and called out an Ursaring and a Beartic in addition to her Salamence. Then she smirks at me and wipes her hand across her upper wrist, after which mega evolution particles came out at the same time in accordance to her Salamence's keystone hidden in the dragons tail.

I smirked, if she thought that this show of Mega Evolution was enough to scare me off, then she is a whole new level of wrong, My eyes turned a mix of Blue and Pink as Lucario and Gardevoir took a battle stance in front of me, but a two vs Three wasn't fair so I clutched on to the Keystone that hung around my neck, "Garchomp" I said as the Mach Speed pokemon, Took the center stage in between Lucario and Gardevoir, Now all three Mega-Evolved pokemon stood in front of me, and there was no chance for J to win. not even by the merest of margin. I saw her cool go off, but she stood strong, "Salemence, Ursaring, Beartic use hyper beam" she said,

I looked at Gardevoir who understood exactly what to do, Her eyes glowed the brightest of purple as the three beams stopped a good few feet from us, "Lucario Aura sphere, Garchomp...Draco Meteor" I said, the calm before the storm was all that stood as Multiple Aura Spheres were shot at the trio of pokemon at full speed with the added speed from the Bone Rush attack, it was a combo that Lucario and I had practised to perfection. That itself would be enough for three pokemon, the Draco Meteor is definitely overkill.

Just as I thought J's pokemon were done for, there wasn't a chance of survival for her, so i used my Psychic Powers to suspend her in mid-air, with her hands locked, I called for the G-Men and they made it there in record times and took over, leaving me to go back home.

I got there and was taken in a hug almost immediately, "um.....Serena............can't...Breathe" I say, after a good 5 minutes she let me go, her face crimson red, "Serena do you have a fever or something?" I ask as Ilene, Mom and Emma fall down Anime style, "N-no" she said, "Anyway, why did you do that" I asked Serena, "Well you teleported me here and I heard an Explosion and A large amount of Smoke came all of a sudden so I was worried" she said, covering her face with her hair, "she is the only one who was worried, Mr reckless Aipom" llene said as my mother and llene gave me the bone-crushing hug, I'm pretty sure that if I didn't have Aura strength my bones would have been broken,

Just then Pikachu came up jumped onto My shoulder and nuzzled my cheeks before Giving me the thunderbolt of the century, then giving me a piece of his mind on not taking him to places like this. "Guys I'm really tired I'll see you later," I said as I went up to my bedroom, took a bath and just went to bed, all that really gave me a bad time.

Serena

I watch him go to his room, I turn around to see, 3 women and 2 Pokemon. Smirking at Me, "Looks like someone is having a little crush, right Ilene" Delia said, "certainly, what do you think Emma", "I agree" Emma said, "looks like you have fallen for him" a voice in my head said, it was gardevoir, Pikachu just jumped on my shoulder and nuzzled my cheeks, "I think he approves you" Delia said, "me too", Gardevoir said telepathically, I just turned my head and ran out with my face as red as a charmeleon, towards the backyard as Charizard and the others landed with Lucario.

What a day it was.