Chapter - 16

To say Ash was surprised would be an understatement, his sister the crowned queen of Rota was a busy woman, And All he could do was talk to her every other day, because of the team rocket infiltration missions even those small talks weren't happening, then when she shows up at his house, It's more than surprising.

"Hey Ilene" Ash jumped as he hugged his sister who reciprocated instantly, Ash then looked at Mark who was also behind Ilene, Ash went and hugged him as well before telling them to settle down, Ilene left to her room and Mark and the other palace guards went to their quarters, Ash still found it funny as to why they required that There were more than enough rooms in the house but Mark and the guards always had their way.

Another thing Ash was thinking about was something he bought recently, He sat in his room thinking, as he stared at the ring which sat inside a velvet box, A diamond with a tint of blue that reminded Ash of the beautiful ocean blue that he loved to look and get lost in, The diamond wasn't too large but wasn't too small either, The Rose gold ring had An intricate design and merged where the diamond was affixed, Around the diamonds were Pink diamonds taken from Diance's Diamond storm from the deep caves of Kalos, The ring had to be expensive but To Ash, it wasn't about the ring, more so it was about who the ring was for, The love of his life, his better half and his soulmate.

Ash didn't think he could or would ever possible fall in love, To him the idea of love was vague, His Denseness had no bounds and he never considered anyone other than his Sister and Mother to be a permanent part of his family, He didn't believe in marriage because of his father, Who left Him and Delia for travelling and journeying so Ash found marriage as something, not all that important, however, all that changed when he met Serena, She made him feel complete, she made him feel things no one else had ever made him feel, She was Beautiful, caring and humble, Not like any other performers and coordinators he knew of.

Just then his door opened up and he knew of only one person who would do such a thing considering Ash's Reaction time, Which was for the record an Aura blast to the fade in a matter of seconds while being held up in a psychic field, Or A gun to the forehead, but he knew better, He could tell who it was and Ilene had her ways everywhere, Ash would say that it comes with her position but He knew better and he knew it was just her being.....well....her.

"What are you hiding Ash," She asked as Ash tried to Hide the ring into his drawer as his sister started to leave after a short talk, Every second she spent in the room, the sweatier he became and he couldn't help. "N..noth..nothing" Ash stammered, She went up to him and looked into his eyes, Then she held her hand out, and stared, Ash, gulped as he hesitantly and slowly started to bring the velvet box out,

Her eyes widened for a second before it got back to normal and she smirked, "I think you're whipped," She said, "I sure am" Ash answered back silently, "take care of her and yourself" She said as she left, Ash immediately put the box in his desk and locked it, Just then the door opened and the most important girl of his life came and back hugged him, "Arceus, how much I missed this" she said and sighed, Ash also turned and hugged her, He kissed her on her forehead as she put her face in the crook of his neck.