Chapter - 10

Ash, Lance, Cynthia and Paul were sitting in the meeting room, Ash had put forth his idea of infiltration and was waiting for Lances approval, "Alright Ketchum, You haven't failed me before so I'm trusting you on this one" Lance said, Ash, let out a sigh, the plan was very simple, Cynthia and Paul will be backups just in case something happens and Ash being the one-man army he is will do the mission Solo, the time was 1700hrs and the mission was starting in exactly T-7 hours. 11 floors of Grunt filled madness, he sure wished that The Trio were there to help him, but alas they were busy with their duties in the Alolan Police department.

Ash got ready in his uniform, he had his Z-Ring in his hand along with The keystone hanging around his neck inside his vest for extreme situations, 12 specific z-crystals for the Pokemon, Pikachu on his shoulder, Greninja and Lucario on his left and right, Ash walks up to the chopper at the G-Men base, He gets inside nothing but his objective on his mind, his psychic link connected to Lance, Paul and Cynthia. it was one hour to their drop point.

After an hour of flight he reached his vantage point, He jumps down from the chopper using his Aura for a safe landing, He uses his aura enhanced vision to survey the building right under him, He sneaks in after putting the single guard up top into a deep slumber and taking his transmitter for gathering info passing through the Rockets, he notices that the ground floor was empty with just a guard, he signals Greninja and Lucario to go ahead and clear, those too were a tag team for destruction, the grunt didn't realise what hit him, Year's of training martial arts with Ash helped the two of them really well to do such missions without using moves, Within seconds the grunts were down.

The trio made it to the first floor of the building, He noticed that there were hostages so the first priority was the safety of those who required so, He let Gardevoir out who understood what was required, with gardevoir went from room to room teleporting the civilians to the Police station and ash teleported along with them and beat the grunts down one by one, they were all done with the floor, That's when Ash noticed the weird Pokemon egg kept on the table, He asked Gardevoir to take it to Rota quickly to which she nodded, with the level of training she goes through Rota was a small feat for her to teleport to.

Quickly Ash made it to the next floor to see Butch standing there grinning, "I was wondering why no one was responding properly, Whoever you are, you ain't getting any further" Birch said throwing a Pokeball, "Marrowack you're up" He said, "Battle stance" Ash said as Lucario stepped up, The Pokemon growled before Attacking Marrowack with a bone rush sending him right back to bitch, "Grrr...Return Aagron you're up" Ash looked at the said Pokemon who looked weak and malnourished covered in scratches, He cringed before Connecting to Aagron via a psychic link, 'Aagron you don't look all that well, is he treating you well' Ash asked, he shook his head and whimpered, before saying that he never took care of him, Now Ash was pissed, how dare this person do such a cruel thing, he never tolerated hurting Pokemon. EVER, and this was no exception, He immediately put the guy to sleep before taking Aagrons Pokeball and smashing it before he took out a luxury ball and captured the said Pokemon welcoming him to the family.

The next few floors were Rather easy with just A few grunts and executives and not many civilians, Ash finally made it to the top floor, now he needed to be cautious, He knew that Giovanni could very well be here and if he did anything foolish Steven and Mr Fuji would be under danger so he used his Aura vision to scan the room, He was surprised to see that only 3 people and A Pokemon were outside, he immediately got to business knocking the grunts down, Greninja made a quick work of the pokemon, Ash entered the room, He saw Giovanni and a rather uncomfortable pair in Steven and Mr Fuji.