Chapter 1

Abbi's POV

Dear diary,
It was just a normal day, then I rememered it was Christmas morning. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. I saw our giant tree with all the twinkling lights and other decorations. I sat down with the rest of my family... my youngest sister, Tessa and other younger sister, Tyra. I look to my right and see my older sister Trinity.

As usual the youngest one opens everything in their stocking then goes by age. As Tessa is opening her stocking I'm looking around half asleep and I see a tube shaped present with my name on it. I zoned out staring at it trying to figure out what it was... I feel a slap on my arm and Tyra is telling me it is my turn to open my stocking. I open it and see random stocking suffers. After we were all done with our stockings Tessa opens her present from mum and dad. When Tyra finishes its my turn.

I reach for the tube shaped present. I open it and I see a cardboard tube. I take a 5sos poster out and I'm so happy. My mum said that a paper fell out. I look at the paper then I freeze. I physically couldn't move. After about fifteen seconds I dropped the paper and screamed. It was two backstage passes to 5sos this summer. I run over to mum and hug to and say "THANK YOU SO MUCH!"

After we finished presents we go to a Christmas party in Sydney.