Chapter 2

Ashton's  POV 

  All four of us have been home for a few weeks because the holidays. Mum, Harry, Lauren and I have to go to this Christmas party in Sydney. I just hope I will see some old mates from school so I won't be bored. As soon as we walk in Harry runs over to his friend he knew he would meet up with there. Lauren runs in the other direction for the bathroom, she forgot to go before we left. I just walked around hoping no fans would recognize me.

    There was only about thirty or fourth people there. Before I knew it I was surrounded by about ten teenage girls asking for a picture. I took a picture with all of the girls then walked away. I see a girl on the other side of the room sitting there on her phone in a short black dress with black heels on. She was near the snack table on a couch. I walk over to the snack table hoping she would see me.

     She looked up for a second and we made eye contact. She had the most beautiful blue, green eyes with an amazing smile. She looked down at her phone blushing... I was probably blushing also. After I get my plate of snacks I walk over to the couch she was at. I sat on the opposite side of the couch as her. She reached into her bag and got a pair of black flats.. her feet had to of hurt in those heels. She walked over to a girl, she looked about the same age as her.

     I assumed she was her friend. They waked over to the Christmas tree looking at the decorations. When her friend had to leave I walked over to her and said, "Hai, I'm Ashton." She looks up and says, "... Hai. I, I, I'm Abbi. I'm such a huge fan!" After we talked for about 15 minutes talking to her I hear my mum say, "Ash, we are leaving now." She has Harry and Lauren next to her by the door.

      I say to Abbi, "I have to go but do you want to talk sometime?" She responded with a quiet, "Yeah, that would be awesome.." I asked if she had a snapchat and then after she told me she did I gave her my snapchat. I said bye and walked towards the door.