Chapter 3

Abbi's POV

A few days after the Christmas party I was at home with just Tessa, Tyra, and Trinity. Mum and dad were gone to the store or something. I was making lunch because Trinity was sick. I brought a peanut butter sandwich to Tyra and a cup of noodles to Tessa because she doesn't like peanut butter. I also made Trinity cup of noodles.

I walk back to my room with my peanut butter sandwich. I sit on my bed on my phone, then it buzzes in my hand. It was a snapchat from a username I didn't recognize. I open the snap, it was a black screen that said, "is this Abbi?" I took a pic of my sandwich and said, "yeah who is this?" Not very long after that I got a snap that said, "Ashton" with a selfie with Ashton and his dog.

I had a mini panic attack in my head, just realizing Ashton Fletcher Irwin snapchatted me. We talked about a half hour and then asked if I wanted to go to the movies with him sometime. I died! Of course I responded with a YES! We decided to go next week.

I heard Tyra yelling at Tessa, so I told Ashton I had to go then ran downstairs. Tyra was yelling at Tessa because she was threatening to drop Tyra's tablet off the balcony. I say really loudly, "Tyra, Tessa! Get in the house right now and give Tyra her tablet." Tessa gave her tablet back and looked at me. I told Tessa to go to her room, and the same to Tyra.

When I got back to my room I saw I had a snapchat from Ashton, I made his name 'Ash xx'. He said, "Can I have your number its easier than snapchatting?" I sent him my number and seconds later I got a text. It said, "Hey, it's Ash." I saved his number and made the name 'Ash xx'. I responded, "Hey. Can we talk at like 7 tonight I have to do my chores?" I got a text that said "Yeah, bye".