Chapter 4

Tyra's  POV

      Ok. I know Abbi is hiding something, she is way happier than usual. She must be tired because she fell asleep at 2:00 in the afternoon! I walk into her room and grab her phone. I saw her most used app has been snapchat and that's weird because she doesn't like snapchat that much. I saw that she has been snapchatting someone named 'Ash xx'.

       Abbi started moving around so I locked her phone and ran out. I didn't want her to catch me snooping on her. Mum and dad finally got home at about 5:30. She handed me a bag full of groceries and told me to put them away. When I was done I had to help make dinner. I washed my hands and made steak for Trin, Tess, Abbi, mum, dad and I.
Ashton's POV 
        I picked up my phone and unplugged it. I went to the key rack and grabbed my keys. Walked out to the car and drove to the music store looking for a new pair of drum sticks. I found a nice pair then drove to Calums house because we missed eachother. Luke, Michael and Calum always snoop through my phone when I'm in the other room.  ~~Who else is Cashton af?~~

       They must have when I went to the bathroom because when I got back Luke said, " Who is Abbi heart eye emoji?" "She's just a girl I met at that stupid Christmas party mum made me go to." "Sure, Ash. Then why does it have heart eyes by her name on snapchat and in your contacts?" Calum asked me with a slight grin on his face.

       "I don't know. I just felt like putting them there, okay?!"